DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jee Anthony at CAYLEE's memorial:

"CMA...CMA....CMA

I am so proud of you

I hope your proud of me...."

right. i will believe him when cows fly.

That was a nauseating spectacle. "CMA! C....M....A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was sort of reminiscent of "Yo, Adrian!"

I guess it's because very few people here have never been to a murder trial or even prepared for one. You don't eat, sleep, and your stress level is beyond high. You have a back ache that even a shot of morphine wouldn't help. I actually got out of criminal law because I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown, of course civil was bad but not as bad IMO.

IMO Defendants who are evil don't suffer from any of these things.

Its possible she had a break down because she realized she was going to death row now and her silly defense was never going to go over. That ridculous roy kronk story. Anyone with half a brain can see the body had been there thru floods and many months weathering away. Her defense is a sham and everyone will see it. Probably saw it long ago and today confirmed it all.

I'll venture to say it all an act to garner sympathy from the jurors in hopes they won't find her guilty and give her the DP...But thats JMHOOTS..

She took her and began to cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry.

I have to say that this part of the defense theory just blew my mind. If it were my child and I had found them in full rigor, even knowing all the things that I know, there would be no way in this world that I would not have still called 911 and would have been attempting CPR until they got there. But then I would do anything in the world to save my child, even if that meant trying to bring them back from the dead.

I think Casey's "illness" was perfectly timed -- Those pics will be the last thing on the jurors minds before they go to sleep tonight, and the first thing they will see tomorrow (or whenever court resumes.)

I think Casey tried to take the focus off of Caylee's remains, and what she (Casey) did, but it will backfire for the reason I said above.

Seriously... I think her reaction is fake. At the beginning of recess when she "couldn't" stand for the jury, she actually looked up at one point at them like a "are they gone?" It was sooo obvious. Then put her head back down so I guess they weren't, waited for a few minutes and then looked up, exhaled, blinked a couple times, told everyone she was okay... After recess? THIS.

Facade.

If the duct tape was applied prior to skeletonization, how did the fibers become attached to the mandible?

I don't remember that being mentioned; I might be mistaken. The medical report says that: Attached the to the hair and overlying the posterior mandila and maxilla are several pieces of gray tape.

The kindercare sign is really beyond sick, I cannot even begin to understand how she could contemplate placing it near her daughters remains.

yeah - i don't think that has anything to do with anything. It was probably attached to a pole and made its way to that area like any other piece of trash.

MOO

a decomposing body in the condition she had to of been in WOULD induce vomiting and that memory I am sure is quite strong in ICA Her having to hear about it brought it all back she was reliving the dumping IMO

I disagree. I think she had the same feelings as she dumped Caylee as should would discarding an empty soda can.

I have posted this before on another thread but it applies here too, especially now.

My relative, just like ICA except for the murder part, was before the judge for white collar crimes. S/He had attempted to negotiate a payback deal with the prosecutor which was a form of manipulation. Prosecutor said no. So after all the evidence was presented, the judge smacked down the gavel saying guilty. My relative asked the judge to allow them a few hours to get their affairs in order. Nope, he said and the deputies took s/he away in handcuffs.

Up until the time when the prosecutor was telling how the offense was committed, no emotions were shown. But when the deputies came to get s/he, the tears flowed. As the cuffs were put on in the courtroom s/he's body went limp. Less than 24 hours later at the jail, the laughter began and s/he began planning for the release date when s/he could go back to their ol' ways. And continue to this date.

ICA isn't displaying anything that I haven't seen, that the SA's nor HHJP haven't seen.

PS ... I will not identify my relative by sex because to this date, I have fear of physical retribution from s/he because I told the pre-sentencing officer that I felt s/he should go to jail.

Plea deals taking off table in Dec when Caylee's remain were found.

I don't know why people (not you robotdog) talk about pleas, there is no plea!

People the State of Florida has enough on ICA to put the needle in her arm.

There probably will not be a PLEA DEAL,however she can PLEAD GUILTY any time. Then the judge would sentence her. No appeals. So there can be a PLEA .
HTH

If the duct tape was applied prior to skeletonization, how did the fibers become attached to the mandible?

Because over the 6 months, the flesh on the skull disintegrated before the synthetic fibers of the duct tape did. The flesh most probably went very, very early.

(it hurts very badly to type that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member