2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the duct tape was applied prior to skeletonization, how did the fibers become attached to the mandible?

I am guessing and just throwing it out there, but I would think that since the hair held the tape in place, as the tissue disappeared, the tape remained and got stuck to the mandible. Perhaps with the help of some Florida heat.

The kindercare sign is really beyond sick, I cannot even begin to understand how she could contemplate placing it near her daughters remains.

Nah, I think the signage is pure coincidence, it's very close to an elementary school-- maybe the hurricane blew it there.

Perhaps she has given herself a "ruptured spleen" :waitasec:

This is SOooooo OT but watching this trial, as well as other times in this case, I have seriously begun to wonder how we ever survived as a people without bottled water!!! :giggle:
I have never drank bottled water.:woohoo:

MOO

a decomposing body in the condition she had to of been in WOULD induce vomiting and that memory I am sure is quite strong in ICA Her having to hear about it brought it all back she was reliving the dumping IMO

This would be a good night for Judge Perry to have a special movie night for the jury - some light-hearted comedy to lift their spirits.

He definitely knows how to take care of them, so some more hamburgers, maybe several snacks (including pretzels), ice cream, who knows? I know I'd like to be on a case he was running, that's for sure.

I needed to share this . . . it's going through my head.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUd9Sx5Pumg"]YouTube - ‪The Beatles:Golden Slumbers‬‏[/ame]

When they first came back from lunch there were a few genuine burps. I think she ate like a maniac at lunch and it backfired. There's no way in hell she isn't feeling SOMETHING today and that she wanted a break from it. She sure looked like a kid faking it for the school nurse though. I think she had a little lunch backfire (that was real) and then ran with it....like everything with her, there's always an element of truth...then she takes it too far. If Cindy had seen this, I'm sure she'd know if it were her "i can't go to school today the dog ate my homework" version of illness or not.

And to those comparing this to Cindy on the stand - did you actually watch Cindy?? She was sobbing, body rocking, shaking, turning colors, and all around LOSING it....that isn't what happened today. When Cindy snubbed ICA a the end of her testimony THAT was a real ICA flip out...this isn't even close to either.

She just has the hiccups or something. I suggest they put her on the potty with a laptop, have her watch it all on WESH and carry on !

ICA tells her brother:

Zanny took Caylee away from me

and said I was an unfit mother, and I'm taking Caylee from you to teach you a lesson

and Lee Anthony says, on the stand today, he cannot remember that!

and some folks believe him

thats just hard to believe!

LA always does get a pass, from some.

imo.

cma cma cma cma

LA doesn't seem very intelligent. He once stated two dead squirrels climbed into KC's car. Apparently, his kiss, kiss, CMA was a message to KC -- SO PROUD -- omg -- SO SICK!!!! imo

I am so proud of CAYLEE for leaving so much evidence behind!!!!
Thank you, CAYLEE!!!!!!

Im confused i thought Caylee wa sin Georges arms?

She took her and began to cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry.

MOO

a decomposing body in the condition she had to of been in WOULD induce vomiting and that memory I am sure is quite strong in ICA Her having to hear about it brought it all back she was reliving the dumping IMO

You know, I considered that, but it seems as though it would have happened rather quickly -- not just hanging around like an ominous raincloud...

Jee Anthony at CAYLEE's memorial:

"CMA...CMA....CMA

I am so proud of you

I hope your proud of me...."

right. i will believe him when cows fly.

Maybe KC's burps are from trying to hyperventilate to make herself cry? If you swallow enough air you get burps, or hiccups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap