2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah - i don't think that has anything to do with anything. It was probably attached to a pole and made its way to that area like any other piece of trash.

I agree, especially since they had some rain storms before Caylee was found.

He definitely knows how to take care of them, so some more hamburgers, maybe several snacks (including pretzels), ice cream, who knows? I know I'd like to be on a case he was running, that's for sure

HHJP asked the jurors yesterday if anyone was allergic to seafood. Methinks they will be savoring seafood somewhere special tomorrow night.

I have to say that this part of the defense theory just blew my mind. If it were my child and I had found them in full rigor, even knowing all the things that I know, there would be no way in this world that I would not have still called 911 and would have been attempting CPR until they got there. But then I would do anything in the world to save my child, even if that meant trying to bring them back from the dead.

ITA! I'd have to be dragged off of my child's lifeless body as I tried to do CPR.

And another thing!!!! I really do believe this was staged because the DT felt like telling everyone that she'd never seen the photos before, this was her first time!! (Even though she never LOOKED!) It's like they were setting up such a reaction. But then again... she's not supposed to HAVE emotion cause she was raised that way. lol Maybe ICA "went rogue."

Jee Anthony at CAYLEE's memorial:

"CMA...CMA....CMA

I am so proud of you

I hope your proud of me...."

right. i will believe him when cows fly.

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:waitasec: Who in the he77 uses "initials" at a Memorial ? Especially a 3 year old little girl ?

Got a big glass pitcher of City water in the fridge now.

Me too - county water.
Municipal water is safer than bottled water because it is tested and regulated.
Bottled water is not.

I think she saw them before today and the graphic description they were giving
probably made her need to escape...

Her attorney told a journalist she has never seen the pictures before today. And she didn't today either.

I disagree. I think she had the same feelings as she dumped Caylee as should would discarding an empty soda can.

feelings aside the smell is quite powerful I doubt she felt anything but annoyance but she probably got sick from the smell of decomp

I have to tell you living here in Florida you can NOT drink Florida water its totally undrinkable!

Oh my, brought back memories of sulfur water, spoiled eggs. First thing I did when we moved to Daytona Beach was to put in a water filter system for the main water line. And those palmetto bugs, gosh were they huge. And then there are those nasty noseeums.

There probably will not be a PLEA DEAL,however she can PLEAD GUILTY any time. Then the judge would sentence her. No appeals. So there can be a PLEA .
HTH

Yes she could change her plea to guilty but then that would hurt JB pocket book. LOL

I don't want her to plea, I love watching her squirm right now.

There probably will not be a PLEA DEAL,however she can PLEAD GUILTY any time. Then the judge would sentence her. No appeals. So there can be a PLEA .
HTH

I think she will take her chances! I dont know what good it will do she still has those check charges and the irs on her back She will never ever be a free woman.

It's not the briefs that are so bad. It's the damn exhibits and jury instructions! Objections to jury instructions are such a pain in the butt!

Well I left that to all you attorneys. I was in research and trial preparation. Sitting in a library full of case law is no walk in the park. Getting all the exhibits in order yuk.

Her attorney told a journalist she has never seen the pictures before today. And she didn't today either.

Why is her attorney talking to reporters when HHJP already said the attorneys will have no comment.

Oh that is the attorney's except JB.

I've had a few panic attacks in my day due to be triggered about past traumas. You couldn't have paid me to remain in a seated position, I flee. Far and fast without explanation, even happened to me when I was at work once. I left because my mind races and I had to get out of there.

The breathing she does does remind me of my panic attacks, that's the only thing from her performance that reminded me of my panic attacks.

Seriously... I think her reaction is fake. At the beginning of recess when she "couldn't" stand for the jury, she actually looked up at one point at them like a "are they gone?" It was sooo obvious. Then put her head back down so I guess they weren't, waited for a few minutes and then looked up, exhaled, blinked a couple times, told everyone she was okay... After recess? THIS.

Facade.

She is a skilled Con artist, she has spent years manipulating people,and all she has to do is con one or two of those Jurors with this fake display of emotion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean