2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-oh. Apparently I didn't go back far enough looking for tweets regarding Juror #4. Sorry.

JimLichtenstein

Juror 4 is working a deep purple top. Same color as one of mine! Obviously she has good taste. #caseyanthony
about 11 hours ago via Twitter for iPad

orlandomicki

#Caseyanthony juror# 4 is taking notes and paying close attention. Casey keeps trying to look down.
about 10 hours ago
via TweetCaster
1 Retweet

orlandomicki

#Caseyanthony Juror # 4 is taking notes.
about 10 hours ago via TweetCaster
2 Retweets

Free_Casey

It's reported juror 4 is taking notes when it would be beneficial to the defense #caseyanthony it only takes that one
about 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
1 Retweet

Feeling :sick:

I don't post much but something has been bothering me. The defense said that Caylee snuck out of the house in the early morning hours and drowned. Why then was she found in her play clothes and not her pajamas? Don't get me wrong, I think the whole drowning story is bull but how will the defense explain that?

And while I'm thinking about this, in JB's opening statement/theory, he says ICA went one way to the back yard and GA went the other way frantically looking for Caylee. They should have met up about the same time in the backyard. How would GA have time to get in the pool, get to Caylee, get her and himself out of the pool, and be standing there holding Caylee's body all before ICA turned the corner of the back yard when JB claims GA hands ICA Caylee's body? nope.

OT but a common license plate beginning here in Florida is ICA. Which is convenient for ICA because now when she makes a career of stamping license plates, she'll think her job is all about her!!

How funny and so appropo....thank you for this info!!

ROY KRONK: I called you yesterday. I do not know if this is what you look at today or not. But on the way back up I stopped in the middle there where there is a swamp. If you are coming out, there would be a fence on the right-hand side, and open swamp area on the left hand side.

I looked down, and behind one of the trees was a--it looked rather suspicious. I did not touch anything.

And then a little bit further up, you can tell where someone when across with a mower, but the weeds are still real high in that area. There is a fallen tree that looks like someone tried to cut on it at one point, but there was a white board hanging across the tree, and there was something round and white underneath it.

And I don't know what it is, but it just did not look like something that should be there.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480148,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee#ixzz1OpKdhLDO

Okay here's what I want to know. I have sent this question to several sources with no response. If this baby drowned, as alleged, why was she found in her street clothes and not her bathing suit? Did they take her out of the pool dead and put her clothes back on her? I'm just sayin. IMO

If she got into the pool accidently, as alleged by defense, she may have been wearing her regular clothes.

Just watched MP again (LA fiance/wife) and IMO she is very phoney.

I am wondering how often she saw KC/Caylee interact -- what amazing relationship is she talking about!

KC smirks under that pout and I thought MP looked like she was trying hard not to let a smirk out. She looked like she was having trouble believing what she was saying.

My point -- saying something nice in order to perhaps influence KC to change her story regarding LA and his supposed abuse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG -- I am such a good actor!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JIMO

She wouldn't have needed to be in a swimsuit to drown. The defense alleges that she slipped out of the house and accessed the pool and drowned while KC and GA were in the house.

This is going to sound sassy but it's not meant that way: Even though I don't believe the defense, even if this were true---I don't imagine Caylee would have changed into a swimsuit and then slipped out KWIM?

All JMHO

this question took me back.

I have to say, that at that age, if my daughter was interested in getting into her wading pool, she'd show up at my feet in her swimsuit. It might be on backwards, but, it would be on. She would NEVER have settled for swimming in her clothes. She was such a proper little fussbudget. :)

I suppose, as I'm not a witness, my opinion here won't matter. LOL. Thanks for the memory.

I wear waterproof mascara all the time because I cry often...sensitive...commercials..church...and DH doesn't like the skunk eye look so he requested waterproof...it does not come off when I cry...my eyemakeup does.

Me too. But, I can't help but wonder what kind she gets in jail? Or does defense team bring it in? Can you have real makeup in jail? I thought they used Kool-Aid and Vaseline and Sharpies. Tis a mystery.

Just watched MP again (LA fiance/wife) and IMO she is very phoney.

I am wondering how often she saw KC/Caylee interact -- what amazing relationship is she talking about!

KC smirks under that pout and I thought MP looked like she was trying hard not to let a smirk out. She looked like she was having trouble believing what she was saying.

My point -- saying something nice in order to perhaps influence KC to change her story regarding LA and his supposed abuse.

OMG -- I am such a good actor!!!!!!!!

JIMO

Totally respectful of your post:seeya:This goes to show how people see things differently as I thought she was the most sincere of anyone I have seen yet.IMO

this question took me back.

I have to say, that at that age, if my daughter was interested in getting into her wading pool, she'd show up at my feet in her swimsuit. It might be on backwards, but, it would be on. She would NEVER have settled for swimming in her clothes. She was such a proper little fussbudget. :)

I suppose, as I'm not a witness, my opinion here won't matter. LOL. Thanks for the memory.

They fall in,slip in,reach in for something and slip,try to float toys,try to splash,try to grab the ball that fell in and floated away. They may not be swimming or trying to swim.
If it was that obvious and they got their bathing suits on and ran to mom ,there wouldn't be so many child drownings every year.
Sorry I sound snarky.I'm sick.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28189431/index.html

Bill Shaeffer's wrap up in case you have missed it. Pretty good. He says there were 3 photos that were very much disturbing and a jury would have a hard time forgetting them. He now has also changed his theory about the DP he feels if she is convicted of first degree murder they have a good shot at the DP after seeing the pics.

Uh-oh. Apparently I didn't go back far enough looking for tweets regarding Juror #4. Sorry.

JimLichtenstein

Juror 4 is working a deep purple top. Same color as one of mine! Obviously she has good taste. #caseyanthony
about 11 hours ago via Twitter for iPad

orlandomicki

#Caseyanthony juror# 4 is taking notes and paying close attention. Casey keeps trying to look down.
about 10 hours ago
via TweetCaster
1 Retweet

orlandomicki

#Caseyanthony Juror # 4 is taking notes.
about 10 hours ago via TweetCaster
2 Retweets

Free_Casey

It's reported juror 4 is taking notes when it would be beneficial to the defense #caseyanthony it only takes that one
about 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
1 Retweet

Feeling :sick:

Oh well if it's from Jim then it's on MY disregard list - he's an air head and needs to say something about the DT at least every half an hour so he won't lose his contact with them for future $$$.

I feel much better - thanks for that. Now if Bill S. said it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo