2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know appearances matter but I wouldn't like people convicting ICA because her eyes look dark.

Why does the article say Cheney Mason WAS one of the most respected defense attorneys, not IS? Did something happen to him?

It seems that taking this case has changed his reputation. Attorneys around town are wondering outloud why he is just sitting and not doing the cross of SA's witnesses. Many seem to feel it is because ICA and JB have agreed that only JB will do the cross - interesting to see what happens when the DT presents their case - I think it will be JB again - he and ICA are a pair of huge egos who do not seem to listen to anyone else - they always know more.

On my link, I see either a thumb, or Jim L's head blocking my view of Casey

It's not just you...your description of a casual passing of someone in a store aisle and feeling a chill or iciness as they pass is spot on. It is one of those intangibles but it is no less real than if they actually physically touched you.

About the end of 6/08/2011 court session and ICA's trying to linger...I think the court of public opinion (Our very vocal comments from Tues 6/09), as to allowing ICA to disrupt the order of the court and its procedure, have been heard loud and clear. From the recesses telecasted, Wednesday's session, it is obvious that the deputies were given more authority to remove ICA, from the courtroom, much more efficiently. Hope it continues.

Saw that yesterday PM ICA didn't want to look at the male deputy behind her and then the female deputy in front of commented to ICA and she finally stood and walked through the open door. Keep it up deputies much appreciated that ICA be recognized for the inmate she is!

Now if they would just remove her during recess periods. Nope not giving this up - want ICA to be treated as the defendant.

It was well over 100 yesterday here. In fact, at 1:00 am it was still 100 degrees.

No you didn't misread that - 1:00 A.M.

morning all!! imo.... ica is still trying to spin tales, stories and lies at DT table; it seems clearly obvious as well as a good deal of those jail letters... she was, while in jail, creating stories/tales and lies to keep the spin going... she even continues to zanny tale and how she want to exact revenge on the ones who took caylee... there is no way, imo, she can EVER be believed... as much as her demeanor while viewing/listning to very graphic and horrific testimony, pics and vids of her daughter.... just a cold face.imo, she is still the same today as she was those 31 days; if not worse.

ICA at her office.
1A-1.jpg

86! :lol:

I think we hit 103 on Monday. :hot: Skirting the 100's all week! I wouldn't mind 86 right about now!

another thing to consider about some of us west coasters....we don't do air conditioning in our homes for the most part.......so 86 w/o air conditioning can be brutual.....

Good Morning all

This may have already been posted not sure. there was a Pat Brown on HLN just a few minutes ago who is a criminal profiler who just said that she felt this was a premeditated homicide. She looked and sounded very credible.

Personally, I avoid Pat Brown like the plague. I've never once seen her make any point, about anything, that struck me as more than pulling an answer out of a hat.

But that's just me. I'm a hard hard sell. ;)

JB is on the phone. His 1st "phone a friend" of the day.

ICA dressed in white or cream sweater set that is not wrinkled and is well fitted as in it looks like it was purchased for her and not a 72 year obese snow bird. Perhaps she brow beat CA, via text messages..."well, the least you could do is buy me some clothes that actually fit, MOM!"

It seems that taking this case has changed his reputation. Attorneys around town are wondering outloud why he is just sitting and not doing the cross of SA's witnesses. Many seem to feel it is because ICA and JB have agreed that only JB will do the cross - interesting to see what happens when the DT presents their case - I think it will be JB again - he and ICA are a pair of huge egos who do not seem to listen to anyone else - they always know more.

There are times that I think he is asleep...

wesh is live. ICA fiddling with sleves, DS just pulled her arms from them.

yikes, can't believe I'm up. SF bay area grey and overcast; moody with blue sky in the horizon.

Good morning. I have a feeling we are in for some surprises today.

the link for when it starts in a couple of minutes

>>>>Morning Trial Thread >>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138978"]2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

My picture was frozen on the door & I didn't even realize it till I read everybody's posts! Thanks for head's up!

Well, Lee is in court today. And it looked like LDB said something that made CM and JB laugh along with her.

Does anyone think that ICA might use the computer monitor as her own mirror? It looks as if her morning primping is done while she checks her image in the monitor screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3