2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this judge was supposed to be no nonsense?

I'm sure this jury, who would obviously love to be working probably 12+ hours a day, will love this latest stunt and not hold it against her in any way when determining their verdict.

She "Can't handle the truth!" Chicken carp. Your still toast!

I think since KC is sick today, she probably wasn't paying attention and tomorrow they should start from the point at which she began feeling ill. jmo

I am so SICK of KC Anthony!!!!!
Who cares if she is ill she should be...
She didnt care about little Caylee!

Yeah, she made sure the jury saw her feeling ill, big show there. But it may work against her with the jury. She just may look a wee bit too guilty!!! Again, its all about her.

guys guys....it's only an imaginary illness ! bahahaha

Awww...MIss Anthony is ill. Surprise surprise...What a load of crock.
Did anyone notice how much Bae3z was smiling and joking while Judge P was talking on the phone? His client could not have been too sick because he was not worried in the least.

She's just fine!
1ICA36.jpg

Doesn't look SICK to me!

Bill Schaeffer just reported that he feels her "breakdown" is genuine. I'm not entirely convinced, myself.

:boohoo::boohoo: The defendant is ILL ... This is JUST UNBELIEVABLE !!!

It was a "performance" ... it was "showtime" for ICA ...

ICA just wanted to DEFLECT away from the EVIDENCE being shown !

Remember that Duct Tape, Casey ? the plastic bags ? the laundry bag ?

Remember Caylee ?

We do !

And there will be JUSTICE for Caylee !

The announcement of why court was recessed for the day came after the jury had been excused.

I am pissed off, pissed off! Today was the day to make it absolutely clear to the jury what this woman did to her child. She couldn't handle it.

I heard Lee was brought back to the stand today. Does anyone know why?

Lee testified to the 2nd story she told about J Blanchard Park, Zanny and sister Samantha took Caylee and told her she hadn't been being a good mother and she would have to follow all Zanny's instructions in order to get Caylee back.
I'm probably so slow that someone else has answered already, but wanted you to know someone acknowlleged your question...

Reality has just slapped her hard across the face - she is officially at the end of her hallway now with nowhere left to go.

~jmo~

Maybe if she hadn't been strangling herself with her sweater and hypervenilating she would feel better boo hoo hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08