2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this Casey "hanging her head down" thing reads as shame or grief to the jury? Does it seem to anyone else that when she raises her head she seems to be "finding" the camera in her peripheral vision? Also, if I were JB I would tell her to stop putting her hand over her nose and mouth...to me it just is a mental reminder of the duct tape around Caylee's head/mouth/nose :(

ICA appears to be rocking from side to side.

It is called take a plea...you &**((((((&^%^%$#$#$!!!!!!

Its too late to take a plea, that ship has sailed and the SA is going to proceed to the end for the death penalty.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Worst picture yet... Most of skull with hair covering face below eyes, duct tape over mouth and hair. #caseyanthony

KerryNBC Kerry Sanders
by AmandaOberWESH
#CaseyAnthony crime scene photos are gruesome but the one on screen to the jury now is chilling. Tape clearly across mouth & nose

oh man talking about tape on Caylee's little face :(

JA said someone "cradling" the skull for purposes of the picture. Poor baby girl, cradlling!

Hanging her head down in shame.........................GUILTY!!!

What is she doing with her nose down her sleeve? Counting "one mississippi, two mississippi, three mississippi?" Because we have clearly all seen her laugh and be animated...when the jury is NOT present. What a joke. Her fake tears...have me ALMOST fake feeling sorry for her.

Jim Lichtenstein twitter: "Worst picture yet... Most of skull with hair covering face below eyes, duct tape over mouth and hair."

I would love to go back later and count the times the word 'skull' has been mentioned.

POWERFUL.

ICA has the most guilty lookig body language I have ever seen. Seeing her trying to make her self as small as possible and shutting her eyes as if to try and dismiss what is going on. She is probably trying her hardest not to pay attention. Probably sitting there thinking of her 31 days of fun without darling Caylee.

I want to scream at her. LOOK FOR GODS SAKE... TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID AND TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

She disgusts me.

1ICA29.jpg

"Tell the jury why it's unusual for the mandible to remain attached..."

She's either nodding off, or feeling sick to her stomach ... that's what it looks like to me. I vote "nap"

Can't wait til the jury leaves for afternoon break and KC goes back to her flirty, smirky self with the DT. :sick:

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Worst picture yet... Most of skull with hair covering face below eyes, duct tape over mouth and hair. #caseyanthony

There is no way I could handle seeing this in court......feel so bad for the jury. And she just SITS.......

I would say that you are medium in size too...I would bet ICA is in a size 6-8 pants. Maybe she looks bigger on tv..anyway back to topic...I am glad we have a break from the DT..i was gonna run out of shoes to throw at the tv.

BBM

And for that, I couldn't thank you enough. :blowkiss:

Mandible stays in place when moved. Unusual because normally when it reaches this stage of decomp, mandible won't be attached. Still attached because of hair mat and plant material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8