2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC is sinking lower into her seat. It wouldn't surprise me if she gets under the table at some point if she keeps this up. (mods not making a joke).

How can she cry only during State's evidence and yet stiffle a laugh during defense?

The mock juror gives up on court today, and hopes like crazy the real jurors are paying close close attention to these pics.

oh wow, her reaction (or lack of) is so telling... i believe she is hiding because she doesn't want anybody to see her non-reaction. OMG this is your 2 year old daughter, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER YOU MONSTER!

hair mat at the bottom BACK of the head correct? Oh good Lord above - did Caylee struggle while she put this tape on while lying on the floor?

She's either nodding off, or feeling sick to her stomach ... that's what it looks like to me. I vote "nap"

another photo of the skull, taken from the rear, with hair matt

Female juror back row is taking lots of notes. She has an entire page full. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 12:25 PM

ICA's skin is sore from all that fake wiping with no moisture. She has resorted to simply hiding her face now to make the jury think she is crying.

Ooops as I type this, she is back to poking the inside corners with her fingernail trying to drum up some moisture.

Pathetic.

If ICA decided to change her plea to GUILTY right now, if she confessed...would the jury then just decide the penalty?

Female juror back row is taking lots of notes. She has an entire page full. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 1:25 PM

ICA is appearing to be cacooning herself. Covering her hands, body and if she could, and the sweater was big enough, she would probably cover her head. It seems she is trying to be as invisable and imaginary as zanny, the imaginary, nanny.
Unfortuantly ICA...we see you and while you can hide you cannot run away.

To quote from the movie Forrest Gump "dear god make me a bird so i can fly far far away from here." :giggle:

looks like shes just droopin the big head and twisting and turning slightly in the chair

WOW the expressions on the gallery of people in the Courtroom looking at these photos really indicates how horrible these photos are.

ICA appears to be rocking from side to side.

It is called take a plea...you &**((((((&^%^%$#$#$!!!!!!

she looks soooooo guilty with her hand over her mouth and nose, head hung low, rocking and rocking.

I think Casey looks the most guilty today than she ever has in court.

fabulous command of english language in oral description of every angstrom of evidence collected (IMO) Dr Utz is unwaverable in tempermant in my humble opinion. Speech is slow so every word is recorded wow, I must just listen so as I do not vomit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish