2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet
Jim Lichtenstein
Found out that Casey has never looked at any pics of Caylee's remains. Didn't look at any today either. #caseyanthony #CaseyAnthonyTrial

She appears to be hanging her head in shame.
Also, the details of this area are well-known to her, so maybe she's bored AND shameful?

To clarify: Does anyone else think she seems not unfamiliar with everything they are saying?

This is how she thinks sorrow looks. jmo:loser:

Sorry, can't spell today.

Baez is making a big deal about telling the news reporters that ICA has "never seen" the images of the recovery or crime scene.

Therefore this is important to the DT, therefore she's been told to make a big deal about turning away from the screen, can't bear to watch, etc.

Well of course she hasn't looked at any pictures. She remembers the remains from putting them there! Makes me want to scream.

It causes me great sadness to think that Caylee had matted hair and with duct tape attached.

I always knew she was putting on a performance but that was VERY clear just now right before they called the jury in. I hope someone has that on tape. She was smiling and then all of a sudden she settled into her chair, placed her hand over her mouth and put her face down and you could practically hear the director say "Action!".

Self comforting...ICA has cocooned herself in her sweater.
1ICA25.jpg

It sure would be helpful if I could see these pics. (SIGH)

Watch InSession on TruTV. They are showing crime scene pictures (not at the moment but when they are in recess) but Caylee's skull has been pixelated or blurred. Still disturbing.

For ICA, it's just another boring meeting now.

Please peeps don't post screen shots of the recovery. If at some point there are links to MSM post the link only. Thanks.

just bumping this up so everyone can see it... as the threads are moving fast.

It's not "the skull" ... it's Caylee's skull. As harsh as that is, I wish they would say it.

#CaseyAnthony Casey has never seen these photos before
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:42 AM

Wipe...look...wipe...look...wipe...look

Watch InSession on TruTV. They are showing crime scene pictures (not at the moment but when they are in recess) but Caylee's skull has been pixelated or blurred. Still disturbing.

Is that channel live streamed somewhere? Some of us don't get that channel on TV. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop