2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...the duct tape was wrapped around her entire skull?!?!! Oh my GOD...

Interesting - did not just lift up the skull for evidence - they dug around it and dug up the area around it and lifted the whole thing into a paper evidence bag, debris. skull and all.
Took six to eight inches of debris around the entire skill.

DS leans into ICA and whispers something. Sure tears will come soon.

I definitely have more tears that Casey at this moment. My feelings go out the the jurors sitting right there in the courtroom.

Like the way JA is emphasizing tape was kept in position on the skull.

Baez is making a big deal about telling the news reporters that ICA has "never seen" the images of the recovery or crime scene.

Therefore this is important to the DT, therefore she's been told to make a big deal about turning away from the screen, can't bear to watch, etc.

BBM
That's bull*****. I'd stake my life on it. This entire baloney defense was cleverly woven from the from all the details that ICA hobbled together from photos and depositions. Nice story Jose...well maybe if you're deaf, dumb and blind.

It sounds awful to us, but I think it is good they keep saying over & over "the skull". I hope it drives the point home to the <modsnip> what a horrific thing she did!

Call it whatever you want, God, Karma, The Universe, Guardian Angels....

Some supernatural force worked very hard to make sure this precious little angel would be found.

Man...if I was ICA I would be standing up and screaming....OK! I did it. This is so frushtrating to have to watch all of this. I can't take it anymore. WHAAAAAAAAAAA!
That is what I would do if I were ICA. But of course I am not and she is.
MOO!

After seeing the pics I believe that Caylee was there for a long time, notice the vegetation growing all around.
It appears imo that her body was in the black trash bag at some point and that animals may have pulled it out at some point. *shudders*

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Very little note taking right now by jurors. #CaseyAnthony -fell

she looks recovered

I was just thinking, I wish we could see video of Casey having her lunch and the jurors having their lunch today. I'm betting there would be a world of difference between the two.

After looking at those it is a wonder they were ever found!! So tiny....hard to think about that!!

Caylee was definitely crying out to Mr. Kronk that day. There is no other explanation than something/someone from somewhere unEarthly led him to that spot.

Female juror in the front row looks upset, angry. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 11:46 AM

I wish reporters would identify jurors by their number - I'd like to know the reaction of juror #4 after what Jeanne Cazarrez (spelling) said yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove