2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
INSession missed the entire call because they went to commercial. Nice work.

You would think after having a long recess they would have shown all the commercials then.

I'll never forget that day, its was my daughter b'day.

Dang WFTV gone to commerical during most of the officer's testimonty

Okay, sorry to keep harping on the chloroform and that sci-spot site, but I am trying to figure this all out.

Anyway, The page was still up and available in 2008. By available, I mean that if you knew the address where the file for that page was located on the server (The URL) then you could have still seen the page without going to the Waybackmachine. I still doubt that she put in the effort, because she would have had to play with it for a minute and would have had to figure out that it was in the folder "Chemistry" and listed in that folder under chemistry as "chloroform." It is a possibility that she figured it out, but I just don't know.

From what I can tell, the files were not actually removed from the server until after Feb 28th, 2009.

After this, at some point he removed it, but I don't know when. I just know that the waybackmachine captured it on that date. The file is, for certain, no longer at this address, but it was up for long after he took the actual links down.

It is possible that the page stayed up for quite some time after Feb 2009, but I doubt it because that particular page on the sci-spot website was captured a total of 54 times (because it was popular). The homepage of the site itself has been captured only 47 times total since the day it was first cataloged until now.

I really want to see those reports.

Why is the prosecution ignoring the other times that Kronk called in about the body? Thats going to bite them in the butt because you know Baez will bring it up. Why not attack the other times head on instead of pretending the other calls didn't happen.

She's fuming hearing about how the police went into the woods and found Caylee, how dare they care for one of the citizens they are sworn to serve.

Trying to make it look like the call about the body being found would upset her....but I didn't see anything from her.

She is trying to show the right emotion, but she can't. It's just not there. All she does is furrow her brow.

It boggles my mind that HHJP STILL needs to explain to JB what "sustained" means.

JB ringing the bell and starting the Roy Kronk defamation.

Dilated pupils may just be fear

Combined with some anger

Sustained, sustained, sustained. Why does he even bother?

WOW come on....what part of sustained do you not understand??????

JB asks witness if he is aware RK called in August about the find, sustained, asks again, sustianed, asks again, sustained-JP tells him to move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop