2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB barking up wrong tree again. Once SA introduces grid of remain findings, his theory about RK moving the body will be done. It is a losing battle and he should just concede and move on, as with so many things. Oh wait! Let me consult with a grownup (CM).

Fallen TREE??? really...did that have something to do with her death?

Mason told him to ask about the "weed line" and when the deputy said it wasn't there, JB didn't know where to go with next questions....

Jose asking questions like the area was all cleared out already...

You would think after having a long recess they would have shown all the commercials then.

I'll never forget that day, its was my daughter b'day.

It was the day after my birthday...I was happy she was found, but incredibly sad to realize she definitely was gone.

JB keeps askign for a momment and then going back CM for his next question. Why not just let CM question I mean really.

It's on the links thread. Can't remember what it's called.

For other posters: Boy, what a day this is. Wasn't Lee's testimony "heresay"? Jesse Grund told him something Casey had said?

Yeah, IS is truly falling down on the job on this case.

I don't recall Lee mentioning Jesse G. this morning at all.

State calls witness

Deputy E. Turso - assigned to sector 2.....on 12/11/08 respond to Surburban drive call...arrived @ 9:32 am - intersection to the right very wooded area....met with RK, took into the woods...arrived and Identify self - after relieving self in the woods he thought he found a human skull....actually went past it and came back..didn't touch....left the woods.....notified supv and other deputies.....put up crime scene tape....

Cross - JB

Kronk did not advise called 3 times in Aug? (object-sustain) any knowledge of prior calls in 8/08? object-sustain......did you tell RK not to say he had called 3 times in Aug? object - sustaine -move to another question....

JB to whisper to Cm

how far did you go into woods? 20 feet or so....past the remains? 20 feet from the street...grass before area that is wooded? don't think there was.....all I remember is a wooded area....don't remember if there was a cleared path before the woods....

how far did you pass the site.....5' or so....looking and said where did it go? .....white bag? bright red bag? I focused on the skull and the garbage bag....JB to CM.....

Sidebar

The Kronk angle seems to be CM's baby. Baez repeatedly getting assistance from CM during cross.

terrible line of questioning JB - just say "no questions" your team doesn't deny the body was found there and this deputy responded ! save your ammo for the kronk-ster etc !!

After JB goes over to CM on several occasions a sidebar is requested and given.

If Casey is trying to look sad she is failing and instead just looks POd. Her expression "slips" at times too. It's very strange.

JB calls for another sidebar while crossing officer.

Just tuned in. Did I miss Lee? I will read back if I did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela