2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My post is in NO WAY a slur. I am unclear as to how to word it so it does not appear to be negative, as it is NOT. (My kids are half Hispanic)
ICA DOES seem to like Hispanics, so maybe she identifies with them and created a Hispanic version of herself. I was reading the jailhouse letters ICA wrote to her jail-friend "Cookie," and she uses madre, padre, chica, etc. a lot. Maybe Zanny IS her Hispanic alter-ego!

After just hearing Lee's testimony I'm wondering if "Zanny" isn't Casey as well as some of these other characters she's made up. Aka, multiple personality.

Lee also said Casey told him Zanny said she was a bad mother and was punishing her (paraphrasing) This ran chills through my hair.

She's either completely phyco or a damn good actress when it comes to portraying other characters.

JB is trying to get him to say RK called other times. LDB objects several times.

CJBP tells JB to move on to another area of questioning. :gavel:

Can someone please post the links to all the internet feeds? Thanks!
It's on the links thread. Can't remember what it's called.

For other posters: Boy, what a day this is. Wasn't Lee's testimony "heresay"? Jesse Grund told him something Casey had said?

Yeah, IS is truly falling down on the job on this case.

JB recross trying to get in that Kronk called on previous occasions and HHJP told him to move on to another line of questioning

Will Kronk be testifying? And do you think it will be today? And if so, what are the chances that JB left the file in Kissimmee?

JB running over to CM to get a new line of questioning after his first failed as hearsay objected on 3 times and sustained 3 times with a warning from the judge.

Why NOT let CM question?>

ICA has very shallow facial expressions, it's like she is struggling to look like "care" but she has no idea what "care" looks like.

JB needs to pick a Defense Theory and stick with it!! Was it an accident? Did Kronk have something to do with it? I am confused with how he thinks Kronk fits into his scenario?

Now has to ask <modsnip> what to do. Pathetic.

Baez getting assistance from CM. Kronk is clearly an important part of their theory.

Can someone please post the links to all the internet feeds? Thanks!
Go to page one or do a search for Tulessa- she has them all in her signature. :)

will they show Caylee's remains?

IIRC the SA showed a photo of her skull, with tape, alongside a photo of her little cute self, while they made their opening statement. We could not see it, but the Jury could...

Well Lee certainly comes across as dim witted doesn't he? I can understand completely why he's unemployed. Let's hope every single employer in Florida got to watch him look like he's too cool to cooperate in a capital case. Too cool to remember a time in his life that should be branded into his brain. Too cool to advocate for a murdered niece but plenty cool to plant his flabby butt in a deckchair on her dime.
So clever in his own mind. Such a :loser:in mine. Wouldn't trust him to water my dog.

Sorry but :banghead::banghead::banghead: IMO he was jealous of Caylee as well.

I don't think he was jealous....I just don't think he has much of a spine right now.

JB needs to let the other lawyers question witnesses. He does not have a clue what to ask or how to ask it.

I am slathering...to see the Casey in jail sees the discovery on the news tape!!!

Is he talking about a utility easement? WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela