2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
INsession saying prosecution will not call Kronk to the stand. That he is a defense witness? IS this true?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Some of the jurors appear to be looking directly at #CaseyAnthony She is looking at attorneys at sidebar -fell

Anyone??? Anyone??

Why is he asking about a bright red bag? The canvas bag, was well CANVAS? And the trash bags are black?

We aren't going to see the tape. The state agreed not to show it...

I don't need to see the tape - it wont be what we want to see...it'll be an big old "oh S I'm caught" freak-out fest...not a "my baby is gone!" moment.

INsession saying prosecution will not call Kronk to the stand. That he is a defense witness? IS this true?

With the DT's theory they would be wise not to and let the defense call him which is what I think will happen.
JMO

My face looks the same when I am thinking too much about something. People have asked me if I am angry. My forehead does the same thing. It is awful. Her lips though express a bit of a pout.

Frankly, she looks like she's had too much of Mom's chili.

Witness: "I focused on the skull and ........."

WFTV COMMERCIAL BREAK Grrrrr!

So thankful for those here who post snippets (transcribe) of the testimony!
With WFTV interrupting with commercials at the most important times, I would miss a lot if
it wasn't for all of you!

I switched to myfoxorlando.com.....bigger pic of the witness...kc cam....commercials are rare and play in background...no timeouts.....much better IMO

What is real telling here is that ICA did not show any emotion whatsoever when the tape of Caylee was found in the woods..

I think the jury will take note of this especially.

IIRC we will not see the jailhouse tape when ICA learned of the discovery.

Re: SA tactics around RK... if they put him on next, they can pre-thwart the DT as much as possible. I hope they do, because as another poster pointed out, to let the DT call him might allow them to make more hay with his testimony.

However, I can see them NOT putting him on, in order to send a minimizing message about his role to the jury.

I suppose we are about to find out... *sigh*

Red Bag = disney bag??? I'm just guessing.

I have never seen her look this strange....all kinds of emotions there. Her jaw is tighter than usual, she looks scared and almost defeated.moo

Maybe because she's knows she's gonna have to start acting sad

Oh how I want to see the transcripts of these sidebars today!

Casey doesn't know "defeated". She only knows angry and rage, and trying to keep that mask up over what she is really thinking. She will NEVER admit to any guilt with any of this. If she got caught doing something, it's because she had to, or it's someone else's fault. She is never at fault - therefore she cannot be defeated.

I am wondering if Kronk carried a red bag with him (utility bag)... he is going to try to make it all work when DT is up....

JB running over to CM to get a new line of questioning after his first failed as hearsay objected on 3 times and sustained 3 times with a warning from the judge.

Why NOT let CM question?>

I am beginning the think that the whole Roy Kronk/body moved idea is CM's and he will be running this show. For some reason, not doing much of the questioning. It was CM who made all the comments to the press that the body had been moved. So I am going to watch how often JB consults with him in this part. CM has always been quite indignant about this body not there and then there issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz