2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These photos have all been released to the public through the Sunshine Law.
The sealed photos have not and we will not see them today.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
It is creepy silent in this courtroom. You can hear people breathing. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial #csi -jfell

Curious if any more-adept NLP affecianados have any thoughts re ICA's eye accessing cues during this very visually evocative presentation? I see that she does not go upper left, as one would typically be expected to do upon recollection of a "previously seen"...um...scene. Incidentally,. it's always puzzled me that the crimescene was where it was, since it's only a few seconds further in either direction to even more secluded spot, and on a more convenient (ie - traffic) side of the road. Then, when describing the "800 block" of the location (and later the Kindercare sign), I would have expected ICA to respond with a recollection of that area (and thus, go upper left - or whatever angle she normally maps to), and she remained staring straight ahead - which speaks (IMO) to either a remarkable skill at masking a parasympathetic response, a completely detached/distracted state, or to someone who has no recollection of the scene being described/portrayed. Just my $0.02...so far today -.-

It's unbelievable to me that she isn't c rying leading up to this..only when she thinks she HAS to

I see KC getting more uncomfortable in her demeanor as the pictures progress because she knows exactly how close she is to Caylee and knows exactly where she is...

I personally don't think ICA will react per her DT she did not place the body here it was Kronk who did to get the reward money.

I really think she's trying to show little emotion but (if ya ask me) she's giving everything away. Watch her forehead and jawline. As each pic progresses into the woods, she's becoming more and more tense and upset. She tries to relax but then another pic pops up. Watch her eyes too.

First wipe of the eyes. One hand, thumb and fingers to each eye at the same time.

ETA: Didn't see tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member