2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told LE in a depo that Casey buried pets back there when she was younger...complete w/ heart stickers?

............. she also said Casey couldn't have done this alone, she's not that bright! rofl

Was that Kiomarie? She was a childhood friend.

I thought one statement was Kio and the second one was Amy or Annie?

It is creepy silent in this courtroom. You can hear people breathing. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial #csi -jfell

How sick is that Kindercare sign? If Casey put it there to indicate the "babysitter", she is more evil than I could ever imagine! :banghead:

Is she on the states witness list?

On post #2 of this you can find the links to all the witness lists, thanks to ThinkTank !

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138934"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138934[/ame]

It is creepy silent in this courtroom. You can hear people breathing. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial #csi -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 9

I have to say if I thought I was about to see my dead baby's bones I would not be watching the screen as ICA is.

I swear the longer this goes on the more anxious I become....am I the only one....gosh this poor baby...I am just crying for her...thrown out there...poor babygirl.
I feel the same way, my stomach is in knots.

I've been down many trails/paths in the woods. The one shown in the pictures does not appear to be one that had seen much use prior to those pics being taken.

It is my wish that ICA never again be free to walk in the woods ever again.

if it was me on trial and I knew I was innocent, right now I would be in tears, crying, to catch my breath..

I dont see casey a crying, but I gotta feeling she might be trying to work up to it, it will be fake tears

shes a cold hearted and evil jmho

I know those artifacts are raindrops..but I prefer to think of them as Orbs and Caylee showing the way ^i^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela