2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These pics are from Dec 11, 2008. The day #CayleeAnthony 's remains were found. George and Cindy Anthony aren't here #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:56

#CaseyAnthony Jurors taking this in. 11 chomping on gum.by bobkealing via twitter at 9:55 AM

I swear the longer this goes on the more anxious I become....am I the only one....gosh this poor baby...I am just crying for her...thrown out there...poor babygirl.

#CaseyAnthony Jurors taking this in. 11 chomping on gum.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:55 AM

I know it was raining that day, but for me all those orbs are Caylee. :cow:

they are not showing the skull. Judge said it had to be pixilated. So no skull to be shown. I think that meant for the jury too! which isn't right. they need to see the duct tape.

the jury WILL see the real pictures as well as the gallery- the CAMERAS will have to blur the pcitures i.e. for TV coverage

I just hope someone doesn't get hold of pictures of Caylee's remains and its posted all over the internet. :(

I don't get how she isn't crying or showing any emotion whatsoever. I'm about to cry and I never met Caylee in my life!

Who told LE in a depo that Casey buried pets back there when she was younger...complete w/ heart stickers?

............. she also said Casey couldn't have done this alone, she's not that bright! rofl

Really? The pets had the heart sticker's too? OMG

Wow, absolutely NO reaction from ICA at all.

not to be repetitive but need clarification....

the jurors are seeing all these photos unedited, unblurred, in their natural state? correct?

they are not showing the skull. Judge said it had to be pixilated. So no skull to be shown. I think that meant for the jury too! which isn't right. they need to see the duct tape.

the jury WILL see the real pictures as well as the gallery- the CAMERAS will have to blur the pictures i.e. for TV coverage

Is this the path that led to the Anthony's backyard, I wonder?

The thing we thought was a child's book is a Kindercare sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand