2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Hug Now, please...I admit tears are close to falling...

I am thinking of the book "The Lovely Bones" although fiction, it makes me think that Caylee wants her story told. The jury NEEDS to see all of this. As if she is talking to us, and showing what happened to her.......

ICA is going to pretend this is the first time she has seen the crime scene since Roy is the one who hid her little body.

Guess ICA wont be discussing this part of testimony with her Attorney's

Interesting. Previously, ICA blinked so infrequently that many WSers thought that the feed had frozen. Now, she is blinking up a storm.

She is trying really hard to look like she cares and cry.

Attachments

• waiting for jury to ret pics.png
    waiting for jury to ret pics.png
    225 KB · Views: 101
  • waiting for pics.png
    waiting for pics.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 93
  • pic 1.png
    pic 1.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 97
Her contrite "fakedown" is already shaping up to be an anger-fest.

She is gonna do her fake cry and I am letting you all know...I have been to my closet and have shoes at the ready to throw at the tv.:banghead:

Posting for those who lost feed

:blowkiss: This is going to be the hard part.

She reminds me of how I look at accidents when I drive past - want to look, don't want to see anything, ready to jerk my head away ASAP.... She KNOWS what's coming. Because she put Caylee there.

Is there a point to all these tree photos?

IMO - it is disrespectful to the baby to be on display like that after death. As long as the jury sees every last photo/detail and gives it the appropriate respect...I don't think "we" need to see it.
The thing is there is supposed to be evidence on that skull of first degree murder. What news station do we trust to describe that evidence in full?

Who told LE in a depo that Casey buried pets back there when she was younger...complete w/ heart stickers?

............. she also said Casey couldn't have done this alone, she's not that bright! rofl

She's trying to look as if she's never seen these woods before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan Dunn