2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - it is disrespectful to the baby to be on display like that after death. As long as the jury sees every last photo/detail and gives it the appropriate respect...I don't think "we" need to see it.

Dear Sweet Angel Caylee,

No matter the desecration that your Earthly body went through all of us here at WS have come to love your SOUL which your mother was never able to destroy. No mater what these pictures show what they do not show is what you're really about A beautiful wonderful and BRIGHT SOUL!

Love,
your WS family

I don't think it would matter. I just don't think censorship is a good idea and I'd like to make my own decisions on what I see...

yeah but shouldn't the victim have the rights as to what is shown? you have to sign an agreement as a living person to have your photo used, why shouldn't you be protected in death?

Interesting. Previously, ICA blinked so infrequently that many WSers thought that the feed had frozen. Now, she is blinking up a storm.

Deputies are on high alert. If anyone shows a facial expression, gasp, anything they will be asked to leave. #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:50

Casey looks like her head is going to blow off any second now.

Can ALL the jurors see ICA? Anyone know?

I am not sure the whole jury panel can see ICA

There was a tweet about the jury not being able to fully see ICA because their view may be blocked by the podium, by the lawyer at the podium and that ICA is in a lower chair and now has computers in front of her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713