2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he said just photos of the skull will be blurred by media feed - not for jury

in case some of us don't want to see

So if ICA is appearng to have a breakdown, I think that the DT took her out to get her "worked up" for a show for the jury--honestly, it would look bad if pics of her daughters remains are shown and she has NO reaction, right??? wonder what they "told" her to get her in character.....?

We might more properly refer to her reactions as "fakedowns".

ooops Casey lost her tear filled look and is back to angry stone face

The look on her face...as best as I can describe ...looks like she is smelling someone else's fart.

Woah, do you see the nasty faces she is making now? She looks like she is ready to attack, its very creepy! A lot of the looks are right towards the jury!

they are not showing the skull. Judge said it had to be pixilated. So no skull to be shown. I think that meant for the jury too! which isn't right. they need to see the duct tape.

The jury will see the complete untouched photos. So will those present in the gallery.

I bet George and Cindy feel so bad that back then they did not believe this was Caylee who had been found. They were so deep in to denial and believing ICA's web of conspiracy, with Baez's assistance.
This will be so hard for them.
I hope they will be able to forgive themselves.

100% disagree. Do you want this stuff all over the internet? Some things are just not appropriate to show to the public.

I don't think it would matter. I just don't think censorship is a good idea and I'd like to make my own decisions on what I see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member