2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ynot is imagining all 848 of us holding hands for Caylee right now.

ICA trying to work up a tear.
Maybe she will cause she'll know this will be BAD for her

Ack I just lost WESH! The only feed I can get at work!

#CaseyAnthony appears to be bracing herself for a rough time. Dorothy Sims is on her left and has from time to time tried to console her.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:43 AM

ICA "fidgeting" with her hands again ... she is continuously pulling her hands up into the arm part of the long sleeves ...

hmmm...

Casey looks nervous. She must know everyone is going to see now exactly what she did.

It was just said by Bill Schaeffer via Kathy Belich that GA & CA remain in the courtroom...Dear Lord give them strength

I'm sorry, I can't handle her fake face, it's already starting

You misunderstood me Linda7NJ - Baez accused Kronk of being part of the moving the body theory - that ICA did not do the disposal - it was something George and Kronk cooked up somehow.

And yes, your statement is generally true and why not as you say...

ah..my comment wasn't really directed at you...I was commenting on the same subject:)

Once again, Casey wrapping her thin cover tightly around her.

they are not showing the skull. Judge said it had to be pixilated. So no skull to be shown. I think that meant for the jury too! which isn't right. they need to see the duct tape.

REMEMBER: HHJP said the pictures are NOT to be republished. That means here, too! :tyou:

IMO the judges comment means we can see photos that exclude the skull. He only specifically mentioned the skull as being blurred. A little surprised at this as I've seen many crime scene photos that were more graphic than this will be. Perhaps they are trying to protect the As.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95