2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember what HHJP said...if the pictures are shown and they bother you, please don't look at them, k? I really don't want anyone here getting overly upset. You do NOT have to look at them. :hug:

I do not believe WE will get to see these.

Praying GA and CA stay in the courtroom for the pictures. The jurors need to know, see and feel the impact on Caylee's family. They won't see this from ICA.

Also GA and CA need to be reminded what a monster ICA really is after this trial is over.

I disagree. The jurors will feel a personal impact upon seeing these photos.

GA and CA are being reminded daily how evil ICA is. They NEED to hold on to their good memories of precious Caylee.

Not sure if it is tape or live - On the WFTV feed they showed RK smoking outside what appears to be the courthouse.

I hope Baez watches it closely so he can do a better impersonation of Kronk leaning against his truck smoking next time (rolling eyes). :loser:

I agree. Kronk is important to the State only in that he DID find Caylee - not the circumstance of how. They already dealt with the first cop that didn't thoroughly investigate internally.

Now the defense, when they put on their case, will make it all about Kronk - which the State can promptly diffuse.

I think it is brilliant strategy if they don't call him! Then the Defense will have to question by the rules of direct, and the SA can then ask leading questions on cross.

Remember what HHJP said...if the pictures are shown and they bother you, please don't look at them, k? I really don't want anyone here getting overly upset. You do NOT have to look at them. :hug:

You're the best :rocker:

:grouphug: I just visited Caylee's thread, I have a feeling I will be back there before the end of the day.

#CaseyAnthony Casey talking with young defense attorney Lisabeth Fryer. She looks upset now.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:40 AM

BS: If you're going to call Brett Favre off the bench, this may be the time.

Are you kidding me? I pushed my meeting back til 11 now they'll eat that up with a sidebar!

Let's remember this is Caylee's only way to speak....if you see the picts..it's her only way to tell the world what happened. She is in a good place now. ^i^

Baez looking aggravated at sidebar

If she's deep breathing she's prepping for a tear and congestion. mo

I think they instructed KC to cry - she has tissues with her. MO

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
#CayleeAnthony 's remains abt to be shown in this courtroom. George & Cindy left. #caseyanthony still looks uncomfortable. Will she look?

I bet CM took ICA in the backroom to show her the pics before they are shown in court.

how predictable is this a sidebar a break and another sidebar...

Forget about will they show crime scene photos ... will they show ICA reacting? she might make up a new lie when confronted with the truth. I don't think there is any need to show them to the public. maybe a diagram or rendering? just to show the duct tape placement?

oooh looks like Casey pulled out a nose hair and is filling up w/ tears.

There we go. Pool cameras can not show the skull.

Lots of people search for missing children. Some of those people hope to collect the money. Kronk is a footnote to the SA case. He had a hunch and was relentless...so what?

You misunderstood me Linda7NJ - Baez accused Kronk of being part of the moving the body theory - that ICA did not do the disposal - it was something George and Kronk cooked up somehow.

And yes, your statement is generally true and why not as you say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95