2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a smart move not to call R. Kronk other than report he called to report the body. Why give the DT a chance to bring up their ridiculous defense during the pro. Case. Let them do their damage on their own time.

I can definitely see this point- I am wondering if it is usual practice to call the person or persons who found the body in a trial. If so, then I think that they should call him. It gives the defense theory credence to not call him and make it look like the SA wants to hide what he has to say. If they are not afraid of his testimony, then they should just call him. Kind of like calling GA first to get those thoughts out of the jury's mind.
JMHO

George and Cindy Anthony are NOT in courtroom. They are not going to be coming back. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:38 AM

An aside.....it was a brilliant move to put the LEO on the stand NOT Kronk.

I agree. Kronk is important to the State only in that he DID find Caylee - not the circumstance of how. They already dealt with the first cop that didn't thoroughly investigate internally.

Now the defense, when they put on their case, will make it all about Kronk - which the State can promptly diffuse.

InSession talking about 'medicated' ICA....still ICA playing with clothes
GA/CA not in court room .........may be called to testify again on computer searches.
ICA/Mason talked all through Lee's testimony........wierd.........what will jury think.

Casey looks to be having a meltdown with Lisbeth behind those hands covering her mouth.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
George and Cindy Anthony stepped out of courtroom after Perry's warning about graphic pix. #CaseyAnthony

WHY is everyone saying Kronk is not going to testify????

Baez has accused Kronk of putting the body there and then finding it almost immediately.

This has changed the way the SA needs to put on their case. They need to show the condition of the remains when it was found to show how ridiculous this accusation is BEFORE they put Kronk up or they will lose this witness in Baez constant objections.

It makes perfect sense to me!

Lots of people search for missing children. Some of those people hope to collect the money. Kronk is a footnote to the SA case. He had a hunch and was relentless...so what?

Remember what HHJP said...if the pictures are shown and they bother you, please don't look at them, k? I really don't want anyone here getting overly upset. You do NOT have to look at them. :hug:

Can someone explain to me about Roy Kronk calling several times in August? This sounds VERY suspicious to me...why isn't State allowing it?
Because LE didn't respond. Makes LE look bad. When he finally called and said a human skull, they responded.

I knew Caylee had duct tape on her face, but it just came together for me that the photos will be of her skull with the duct tape on it. I don't know how to explain what I mean, but I think when I thought about her little skull, I didn't want to visualize the duct tape. This will be so hard to look at.

Why don't they clear up all these questions about evidence being shown and whatnot behind closed chambers during off hours...why do they waste all the time on it during sidebars. I swear they take more breaks and sidebars than actually show testimony.

Courtroom is packed. Only seats open downstairs are George and Cindy's. Warning- I will tweet what these pics are- it may be graphic -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:39 AM

HHJP appears to be in no rush to get this trial moving along.

Support Thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139539"]2011.06.09 - Emotional Day Today - Support Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Not sure if it is tape or live - On the WFTV feed they showed RK smoking outside what appears to be the courthouse.

I don't know or care about his past,but pray for his future. God,the Universe,a Higher Power,chose him to find Caylee and I'm grateful forever more.
I send all good thoughts to Roy Kronk .

Ok guys...sending love out to all of you that have followed this case with me and loved little Caylee more than ICA (self edited bad name so nurse doesn't get me with a stick) this is gonna be a rough day...poor, poor baby.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
No one from the public on the first floor has left based on the Chief Judge's warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur