2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean Tim Miller is not even going to be a witness?? I'm thinking they are going to go back to the events that happened when Casey was out on bond. They even skipped over Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover. Maybe they are saving some of this really good stuff for the end of their case? Home Depot videos?

I don't know? I'm confused!

Someone spoke last evening about Tim Miller, and felt they would not call him in their CIC, however quite possible in a rebuttal after DT does their case.
FWIW..Hugs all around..

Not sure if it is tape or live - On the WFTV feed they showed RK smoking outside what appears to be the courthouse.

Praying GA and CA stay in the courtroom for the pictures. The jurors need to know, see and feel the impact on Caylee's family. They won't see this from ICA.

Also GA and CA need to be reminded what a monster ICA really is after this trial is over.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
People outside courtroom right now asking friends if they are "ready for This" so far only empty seats are George and Cindy's -fell

Can someone explain to me about Roy Kronk calling several times in August? This sounds VERY suspicious to me...why isn't State allowing it?
They are going to let the DT bring up their own wild conspiracy theory when it is their turn.

Can someone explain to me about Roy Kronk calling several times in August? This sounds VERY suspicious to me...why isn't State allowing it?

cross exam can only be done on what is brought up in direct exam (the state did not bring up the three august calls)

hope that helps

Female Bundy.:sick:

IMO ICA is far worse than Bundy. Bundy never tortured those close to him they were all strangers, if I recall. ICA gets an immense amount of joy and pleasure at torturing those close to her. It really does please her to know the horrendous pain her family is going through. So IMO that makes her worse.

Won't be surprised if we see some "emotion" from ICA here. But it will be because SHE knows this evidence puts HER in even hotter water, and that SHE is in big trouble. Not for the reasons jurors or audience members will be emotional. IMO and :cow:

To Cry or Not to Cry? That is the question when most of your defense is centered around someone who doesn't act or respond "normally" because of their child hood traumas.

How to play all that for the jury....what a conundrum

we are about to see the pictures of caylee's skeletal remains
I am going to put my drinks far away from the computer
and to everyone....:grouphug:

WFTV not sure if they willl show them to viewers or just to court/jury

This pic says so much.

28179641_320X180.jpg

I wonder if that expression is the last expression Caylee saw. Makes me so sad and so angry!

George and Cindy Anthony stepped out of courtroom after Perry's warning about graphic pix. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:33 AM

Can jurors show emotion, cry, etc.?

Yes. And they do when I've watched other trials. The judge basically doesn't want distracting outbursts from the gallery. It could cause a mistrial.

The State not calling Roy Kronk would make me suspicious if I were on the jury?? You would think they would want him to get up there and get it over with??

I know, because when the jury does hear about the calls and the money and all the other issues and it comes from Baez first what are they really going to think about them skipping over Kronk?

They have been careful to get all explainations from witness on other things and to skip the 3 calls . I think it is a bad move.

<modsnip> has been a bad, bad girl.

Here we go
hold the horses...sidebar again....

#CaseyAnthony George and Cindy not here. Lawyers going to sidebar.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:37 AM

I would like to see the skull to draw my own conclusions about the placement of the duct tape.
And we will IF Jeff does the presentation. Not Caylee's skull but a markup of an identical size. Sorry not to have clarified this earlier.

Praying GA and CA stay in the courtroom for the pictures. The jurors need to know, see and feel the impact on Caylee's family. They won't see this from ICA.

Also GA and CA need to be reminded what a monster ICA really is after this trial is over.

I don't think they should sit through it. I don't know if they have been shown the photos already or not, but I don't think they should be there. Most family members leave murder trials when the remains are shown. It is too much for them, and disrespectful of their member of the loved one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990