2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that jury gets really PO'd at this judge for calling all these recesses etc. I would be really mad. They should take care of most of their problems before the trial even started.

I like the many recess'. It gives me time to go back and read when I can't follow in real time.

Oh I'm pretty sure they will have Kronk up - I think they want these pictures of the skeletal remains burnt on to the brains of the jury before Baez starts his nonsense with Kronk.

Remember the scenario has changed since Baez in his opening cross has accused Kronk - being a person of - darn - what was that phrase he used? - anyhow, he's accused Kronk of somehow keeping the body and disposing of it when he needed the reward money to fix his car which had broken down.

Why do I feel slightly crazy just typing Baez's theory?

Can someone explain to me about Roy Kronk calling several times in August? This sounds VERY suspicious to me...why isn't State allowing it?

This pic says so much.

28179641_320X180.jpg

That photo is so creepy that I can't even look at it for long. That screams total evil.

The State not calling Roy Kronk would make me suspicious if I were on the jury?? You would think they would want him to get up there and get it over with??

My guess would be that the jury may not catch that fact just yet...There have already been 40+ witnesses, lots of testimony on many topics and they can't discuss the case yet. If a juror zones in on RK not testifying, it may be a minimal detail, as there are So many other circumstances that they will be given to deliberate over. And then, there is the possibility that RK could still be called to the stand, but at a later portion of the state's case, when whatever his "imperfections" are could be diluted by the many facts and circumstances that precede his testimony. Just some theories...

I think it was a smart move not to call R. Kronk other than report he called to report the body. Why give the DT a chance to bring up their ridiculous defense during the pro. Case. Let them do their damage on their own time.

If I was George and Cindy this would be a lot better then breathing in the last molecules of their decomposing Granddaughter that Casey forced them to do.

I think we will see them, and GA and CA will leave the courtroom. I believe if they want to see them, they can see them privately, if they have not already.

tweets indicate GA and CA have left courtroom and not expected to return for this testimony. Who could expect them to control emotion? This is going to be a hard, hard day for the As.

People outside courtroom right now asking friends if they are "ready for
This" so far only empty seats are George and Cindy's -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:32 AM

People outside courtroom right now asking friends if they are "ready for
This" so far only empty seats are George and Cindy's -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:32 AM

IDK...there have been very few times in my life when I have made noise while crying...normally tears just run down my face...this is what would happen...although I prob would sob out loud about my Grandbaby...i don't think I could watch it.
I can't look at that. I looked at the pics of the crime scene, and it tore me up. No more of that, and prayers for the jurors, who must see it all.

:candle: :praying:

how did the remains become laden with undergrowth and weeds...if it had been hidden somewhere else?

baez, CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member