2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. But who knows maybe the State still might call him, but it's doubtful. This might not be a good move by the State.

The State won't call him but the defense will.

If Trutv cuts to a commercial during this I swear I am going to spit blood.

WFTV saying "WE" will see the photos

Yes! I'm sorry for those who disagree, but I WANT to see them. I am totally emotionally invested in this case and have been for the past 3 years. It's not that I want to see Caylee like that, but I want to see first hand what her mother did to her, I feel like at this point I have to see it. But I'm already getting choked up. I'm at work and can't watch unfortunately...

This pic says so much.

28179641_320X180.jpg

Yep, IIRC she is looking at Baez in that photo, so still playing her mind games.

George and Cindy are still seated in the back row...

Be strong...be strong...have to be there for Caylee...

I just have to say I so want to grab Casey's head, make her watch the screen when the photos come up and tell her "See what you DID?"

Getting work ready in case I have to take a personal TO...

I think we will see them, and GA and CA will leave the courtroom. I believe if they want to see them, they can see them privately, if they have not already.

Won't be surprised if we see some "emotion" from ICA here. But it will be because SHE knows this evidence puts HER in even hotter water, and that SHE is in big trouble. Not for the reasons jurors or audience members will be emotional. IMO and :cow:

yes, jurors can cry.

anyone have a copy of the states witness list? i cant find mine

I would like to see the skull to draw my own conclusions about the placement of the duct tape.

They do not want the audience to get ill or cry because it is enough for the jurors to have to try to do this without others doing it too, and because the audience is just that, the audience. It is respectful to forewarn them. They are not part of this trial. Also, crying and gasping makes the recording too difficult for tech peeps. I'm sure there are more reasons.

An outburst could also cause a mistrial - so that really is the primary reason for the warning.

Does this mean Tim Miller is not even going to be a witness?? I'm thinking they are going to go back to the events that happened when Casey was out on bond. They even skipped over Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover. Maybe they are saving some of this really good stuff for the end of their case? Home Depot videos?

I don't know? I'm confused!

I think we will see them, and GA and CA will leave the courtroom. I believe if they want to see them, they can see them privately, if they have not already.
That's what I would do. Haven't they been through enough already? I don't think either will be present. FGS, they already buried what was left of their grand daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie