2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the air the photos do you think?

Can they get in trouble if they do that since it is sealed evidence?

There is a photo on Orlando Sentinel site of the photo shown in the state's opening displayed on the monitor of Caylee and a photo of her skull shown beside it split-screen. JB's head covers the skull but you can see the picture of Caylee. The poster at the Hinky Meter site who was present in the court room described the photo. I don't think they will be shown since the one in opening was not, I hope not, I don't want to look at them.

I didnt expect crime scene potos today.

Now I feel like I missed a big part of something.

Why is the SA skipping over Kronk?

I don't consider it 'skipping over' Kronk....they got the 911 call in and now it's on to the found body......in other words, it's only the DT that wants to 'make something else' out of Kronk.......in the eyes of the SA, he discovered the body, the call is made, and that part is over.

:grouphug:

For all who are here today and will get to hear testimony of precious Caylee's remains being found...soon after, Dr. G will give her autopsy results...I hope the jury doesn't remove their eyes from ICA...they need to watch for remorse, which I believe will not be there...JMHO

:hug:

:grouphug:

I didnt expect crime scene potos today.

Now I feel like I missed a big part of something.

Why is the SA skipping over Kronk?

I really don't think the SA will be calling Kronk...that will just open Kronk up to cross by Baez. If the DT wants Kronk on the stand, I think they will have to call him and SA will get to cross...a brilliant move on the SA's part, if you ask me.

have photos been published before today?

what will ICA do - my bet is no emotion - if I am on the jury, that is huge.

I'm praying for everyone in the courtroom, especially the jury for what they are about to see...and trying not to cry at work...

IMO Lee is in a very hard place to be in,testifying in court against his sister in a DP case has to be very hard.He is standing up for Caylee.

I bet that jury gets really PO'd at this judge for calling all these recesses etc. I would be really mad. They should take care of most of their problems before the trial even started.

Can you say, "Pop Tarts" :)

DT is in the back room now peeling a few onions and practicing pokes to the eyeballs

I wonder if ICA has already seen the pictures of the remains.

Hugs and prayers to Everyone for the upcoming difficult part, of the crime scene photos and all the witnesses who will be expressing the graphic detail....Especially for Grandparents GA & Ca plus everyone related to Precious Caylee.

The State not calling Roy Kronk would make me suspicious if I were on the jury?? You would think they would want him to get up there and get it over with??

putting him up on the stand now only let's dt get more of their fake seeds planted... (or try to)

MOO

I wonder if we will not be shown these crime scene photos, since we weren't shown the one used in the state's OS.

Are they going to publish the crime scene photos for the entire court room?
I need time to prepare myself for this.

WFTV saying "WE" will see the photos

I really hope they don't publish these photos out on the air or the net - they shouldn't do that, the media shouldn't show that, I've seen in other trials where they have not shown those sorts of things - I just think that would be the final indignity on Caylee.

As a side note, expect to see an award winning performance from ICA, and I won't believe one second of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79