2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I guess Judge P is asking the Anthonys to leave if they need to, and anyone else of course.

Now we know why KC's brow is furrowed.

ICA doing the hand wringing when she stands up - we haven't seen this action for a while.

HHBP asking all people in the gallery who would be upset by crime scene photos or cannot control themselves or their facial reactions to leave the courtroom now....

Jury taken out to tell audience about photos coming up. Crime sceen photos.

If you cannot control you emotions, it is time for you to leave. (Hint CA and GA)
or the deputies will excort you out if you make any emotions.

Gosh wonder if GA and CA will stay for this testimony. Will they be strong enough to handle it???

Why is the prosecution ignoring the other times that Kronk called in about the body? Thats going to bite them in the butt because you know Baez will bring it up. Why not attack the other times head on instead of pretending the other calls didn't happen.
I believe they are not mentioning it to avoid JB's badgering on cross. Isn't it true that if it's not mentioned on direct, JB can't address it? After all, he just found the body, not involved in the crime, right?

I didnt expect crime scene potos today.

Now I feel like I missed a big part of something.

Why is the SA skipping over Kronk?

OMG. Can someone please post a big picture of precious Caylee so we can concentrate on it instead of the crime scene photos? I wonder if they are going to be shown on television, OMG!

I doubt they will show the photos, I've watched In Session for numerous trials and they have never once shown Crime Scene photos on In Session.

Don't know about Live Feed though. But on In Session, I doubt they will show the photos

OMG! Whoever said something big was going to happen today, needs to go play the lotto! Spon on!

I'm watching WFTV through Firefix with and I don't get any commercials.

TOTALLY O.T.

Camille,
Thank you for the tip.
I've seen others on other sites mention the for Firefox. I too am using Firefox but never bothered with their because I have another program but obviously it doesn't do it's job on WFTV.

Does take a long time to load?

Ooooh, His Honor is warning anyone if they can't keep their cool during next witness testimony, now is the time to leave the courtoom.
Must be crime scene pics?

Ugh, I have a feeling I am going to need a shot to transcribe Jennifer Welsh.

I will puke if JB claims Kronk was reading the meter when the make believe story of the drowning occured!! I am serious!!

I am sure that the SA has checked the date the A's meter was read once JB gave his opening statement.

Really bizarre questions IMO, what is he implying by asking that I wonder?

It's his theory that the police actively sought to distort the finding of the body so as to minimize embarrassment to themselves.

Or not. JB may want her to display her "flat affect" to prove his theory about her being "odd" and "bizarre".

Good point. Is JB's opening statement the only time the jury has really seen her cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166