2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dep. Turso....write down your statement....didn't give any other instructions as a police officer? not remember....
excuse witness subject to recall...

10 min recess til 10:30

Really bizarre questions IMO, what is he implying by asking that I wonder?

Who is Jennifer Welch? And I'd like to have some actual testimony with all these sidebars and recesses, SHEESH!

I have never seen her look this strange....all kinds of emotions there. Her jaw is tighter than usual, she looks scared and almost defeated.moo

Yup - she is remembering this day - this is when the big doo-doo started. Until then, she believed she just might get away with this. On this day, Baez got a reality check and ICA had to start the hard work of really lying.

I bet that jury gets really PO'd at this judge for calling all these recesses etc. I would be really mad. They should take care of most of their problems before the trial even started.

crime scene photos up next...

((((((((((group hug))))))))))))

Crime scene photos coming in. Warning if audience cannot control emotions to please leave.

JP addressing gallery-photos of crime scene will be shown next, he is telling them if they cannot handle it please leave

ICA trying soooo hard to make a cry face upon hearing they will show crime scene photos. Save it for the jury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961