2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that the defense was not prepared for this testimony today. Baez doesn't seem to understand that he is not in control of how the State puts on their CIC.

ICA knows the skeletal remains of her child will be shown and it appears to me she is trying to muster up sadness and tears to get ready for this...

Crime scene photos of the remains will be displayed on the screen...if anyone in the gallery gets queasy, they should leave now..do not make facial expressions...I do hope GA/CA can handle see ing what their daughter allegedly allowed her child to decompose where she was found and reduced her to skeletal remains...poor Caylee...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Between fighting with plumbers, fighting with my husband, and dealing with the appliance guy standing in my kitchen right now, I don't think I heard more than 5 minutes of any testimony today.

I'm about to throw in the towel and just turn the feed off.

Hopefully, one of you guys can give me a link to video of this morning session later on today.

ICA trying soooo hard to make a cry face upon hearing they will show crime scene photos. Save it for the jury...

I actually, for once, felt like she had a real emotion going on there.

Here we go folks.... asking emotional or people prone to queasiness to leave the court room.... the crime scene photos coming up. Did you see KC's face...... angry, but more worried than anything I would say. I'm not sure I will be able to view these, but am going to try.

ICA backstage working self up to be able to cry for the jury. JMO

Do you think GA and CA are going to stay in the courtroom for this greusome testimony and photos?

Tension in the forehead is often associated with anger. That is why Klingon's look like they do in Star Trek. The creators knew what they were doing.

Really? For me it is something that I am distraught about, like auto problems, apartment problems. I am not angry at the time. So I just figure KC is very upset about this part of the testimony. IDK.

I suffer from headaches and perma tension in the forhead do to hearing issues and headaches. I dont believe everyone does it for the same reasons.

I didnt expect crime scene potos today.

Now I feel like I missed a big part of something.

Why is the SA skipping over Kronk?

they are going to let DT do the slimy parts...

they played the 911 tape... and really he is a hero for finding her... I think they are not making a big deal about him... and letting the DT do it/go there with their wild theories.

moo of course

The State not calling Roy Kronk would make me suspicious if I were on the jury?? You would think they would want him to get up there and get it over with??

Why can't people cry? I mean I understand expecting people not to go ape-**** but can you really not show ANY emotion??

I didnt expect crime scene potos today.

Now I feel like I missed a big part of something.

Why is the SA skipping over Kronk?
I was thinking about that, why would the state call Kronk? LE saw the skull buried in the mud. If the DT wants to make a big deal about Kronk they can call him.

Skipping over Kronk gives no credence to the DT's opening statement.

Mock juror please do not throw in the towel.

However we understand you have some issues at home to take care of, and, you may wish to miss the next testimony about the crime scene and remains. We cannot blame you for either. :blowkiss:

hugs to everyone this morning.,

Caylee is about to show that jury what her mother did to her. lets hope justice is swift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member