2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose to remember Caylee like this:

Caylee%20Anthony%2042.jpg

:grouphug: to help us all get through the next bit of testimony.

This poor jury has no idea what they are about to be shown. Baby Caylee's skull with three layers of duct tape. How will they be able to control their reactions?

TOTALLY O.T.

Camille,
Thank you for the tip.
I've seen others on other sites mention the for Firefox. I too am using Firefox but never bothered with their because I have another program but obviously it doesn't do it's job on WFTV.

Does take a long time to load?

Ooooh, His Honor is warning anyone if they can't keep their cool during next witness testimony, now is the time to leave the courtoom.
Must be crime scene pics?

I use the K-Meleon browser in which you can enable ad-block, it blocks the ads on web sites(like this one) but it doesn't block ads that are part of the live stream.

Any idea why the Home Depot videos weren't shown? Especially since the SA is going in the order in which the events take place........

I cannot control my emotions. I'll depend on you guys to be my eyes on this one.

Do you think GA and CA are going to stay in the courtroom for this greusome testimony and photos?

IDK...there have been very few times in my life when I have made noise while crying...normally tears just run down my face...this is what would happen...although I prob would sob out loud about my Grandbaby...i don't think I could watch it.

JB is trying to get him to say RK called other times. LDB objects several times.

CJBP tells JB to move on to another area of questioning. :gavel:

I don't understand why the SA does not want the previous Kronk calls to be mentioned. Or... is this another LDB ploy?

Or maybe it reflects poorly on LE and they don't want anything negative shown regarding LE?

Yes, thats true that he can't recross on something not mentioned on crss but Baez will just drag Kronk up on the stand himself during his case and ask him how many times he called etc and then it will all come out and it will look like the State was hiding things.

I believe they are not mentioning it to avoid JB's badgering on cross. Isn't it true that if it's not mentioned on direct, JB can't address it? After all, he just found the body, not involved in the crime, right?

The State not calling Roy Kronk would make me suspicious if I were on the jury?? You would think they would want him to get up there and get it over with??

I agree. But who knows maybe the State still might call him, but it's doubtful. This might not be a good move by the State.

Wow, I think the jury is going to be freaking mad. jmo

OMG. Can someone please post a big picture of precious Caylee so we can concentrate on it instead of the crime scene photos? I wonder if they are going to be shown on television, OMG!

No no - not when we have to look at skeletal remains - it will make me sick!!!

They do not want the audience to get ill or cry because it is enough for the jurors to have to try to do this without others doing it too, and because the audience is just that, the audience. It is respectful to forewarn them. They are not part of this trial. Also, crying and gasping makes the recording too difficult for tech peeps. I'm sure there are more reasons.

I understand now why they didn't call Roy Kronk. Calling Roy would do nothing but give credit to the defense's accusations. Let the defense call Roy Kronk as their own witness.

Can they get in trouble if they do that since it is sealed evidence?

There is a photo on Orlando Sentinel site of the photo shown in the state's opening displayed on the monitor of Caylee and a photo of her skull shown beside it split-screen. JB's head covers the skull but you can see the picture of Caylee. The poster at the Hinky Meter site who was present in the court room described the photo. I don't think they will be shown since the one in opening was not, I hope not, I don't want to look at them.

I think you're right.

I didn't really expect that we'd be seeing crime scene evidence this week at all, much less the pictures of this little angel's remains.

Had to stop what I was doing and jump online to be with the people who've walked this path for 3 years, loving this little one as her mother could not.

This will be difficult for everyone - my prayers are with GA/CA ...........

gennymac reaches out for hugs to all..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member