2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd vote constipation. I think that's the closest she can get to emotion.

All I ever see on her face is irritation that she is being made to sit through this.
Arrested on a *advertiser censored****g whim and persecuted ever since.
She's angry with LDB, and angry she was caught, nothing more.

The thing is there is supposed to be evidence on that skull of first degree murder. What news station do we trust to describe that evidence in full?

None - that's why we are hearing the testimony live. JW will have to describe the picture for the record.

anthonycase WOFL
Deputies are on high alert to make sure audience doesn't show emotion or take pictures. #caseyanthony #fox35

Who told LE in a depo that Casey buried pets back there when she was younger...complete w/ heart stickers?

............. she also said Casey couldn't have done this alone, she's not that bright! rofl

IIRC it was Kiomarie, her childhood friend.

Is it just the skull they have to blur or can they show other bones?

ICA just looks mad to me. I don't think she looks sad or upset at all. She looks angry.

Who told LE in a depo that Casey buried pets back there when she was younger...complete w/ heart stickers?

............. she also said Casey couldn't have done this alone, she's not that bright! rofl

That was Kiomarie, and it wasn't this area, it was at the other end, closer to the school. I believe it was Annie who said she was not that bright.

Is there a point to all these tree photos?

I believe it is to show that the area was heavily wooded. There was a path. Only someone familiar with the area would know about the path? :waitasec:

All I ever see on her face is irritation that she is being made to sit through this.
Arrested on a *advertiser censored****g whim and persecuted ever since.
She's angry with LDB, and angry she was caught, nothing more.

I agree with you 100%.

Was this my lovely child, I would have been inconsolable long ago. ICA sits stone faced through it all. The jury must notice this. MOO

as a side note to those noticing ICA rubbing hands and pulling sweater around her - somewhere I read the courtroom is very well air conditioned. Uncomfortably cool.

Is my WESH looping? Why are they showing the guy coming in again?

ETA that was weird it was replaying. What's LA saying?

Not sure if it is tape or live - On the WFTV feed they showed RK smoking outside what appears to be the courthouse.

I think that was video taken when he was deposed. I've see it many times on our local news when they are reporting on the case.

Weird. Where did the first qoute come from. I only quoted Softail's question.

Yes, supposedly, she put body close to road to be found...how in all of the growth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3