2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Some jurors jot down notes. #CaseyAnthony -fell

How can he be skeptical about remains being shown? I'm not understanding...

Perhaps skeptical about the surrounding environment and how someone would just "come across" these remains, without any prior knowledge. I'm sure Mr. Kronk will clear that up, though.

Laptops on defense table have been turned AWAY from #caseyanthony as more than a dozen photos are shown. She is still wiping tears. No sobs.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 11:12 AM

Juror #6 looks like he keeps swallowing, like he's trying not to show emotion. He's got small children. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 11:12 AM

#CaseyAnthony Juror 7 blinking a lot and pursing her lips. So is 3.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:12 AM

If we're "seeing" the skull, it will only be a matter of time til the duct tape/hair mat :( photos and evidence are shown.

Perhaps this is why KC is freaking out. IMO, these items are truly the most damning evidence against her of all.

moo

She blows her nose in the tissue then wipes her eyes! And her mother was a nurse?

She should be inconsolable at this point, yet, she's not...this is the real deal for ICA and I'd believe she is truly done...Baez hurt her more than helped her...JMHO

Yes, she is committing Attorney-assisted suicide! :innocent:

I am not being mean here but I never look at what I blow out of my nose,IMO
ewwww

Juror #6 looks like he keeps swallowing, like he's trying not to show emotion. He's got small children. #caseyanthony #fox35by anthonycase via twitter at 10:12 AM

She isn't doing a good job of faking it...her tears barely fall...she's trying to appear that way but it's not really working for me...she stickes her finger in her eyes but no reallllll tears....JMHO

No furrowed eyebrows, just a kleenex moving from one eye to the other after examining it for something? That’s not at all how I cry…….

anthonycase WOFL
Juror #6 looks like he keeps swallowing, like he's trying not to show emotion. He's got small children. #caseyanthony #fox35

I'm waiting for her to swoon and collapse any second.

KC is giving Meryl Streep a run for her Oscar. I am getting more infuriated by the moment watching this false display of emotion. She's wiping her eyes just so that her mascara doesn't run.

How about "you wouldn't be watching photos of your child's skull if you didn't dump her like she was yesterday's lunch?"

When KC is convicted they should blow up poster sized photos of Caylee's remains and make KC look at them every single day for the remainder of her miserable life.

I truly hope that she has horrific nightmares tonight.

Pokes eye.
1ICA17.jpg

KC-Cam showed KC, holding the tissues hanging from her hand and they sure do look dry to me...if she actually had cried as much as she seems to be wiping, that tissue should be sopping wet. I think I will give the Academy Award to Juliet Lewis...not KC...she ain't cuttin' it.

perhaps she could fold up those tissues and use them later.....save us taxpayers a few dollars......

Laptops on defense table have been turned AWAY from #caseyanthony as more than a dozen photos are shown. She is still wiping tears. No sobs.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 11:12 AM

I believe her tears are genuine.

She's sad because everyone in that courtroom is looking at her like she's a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse