2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is not even trying to hide her anger now.

OMG, is JB now saying that the crime scene was not preserved correctly?

Will he introduce RK as the baddie soon ?

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Jury is looking at photos on their screens very closely

let me guess Baez, someone tampered with the evidence. UGH!!!!

who gets the feeling Baez going to argue contamination and tampering of the crime scene...after all those CSI tech were on their hands and knees searching for Caylee's tiny bones

Here we go...Baez will say Kronk Staged the scene. IMO

Jose talking about 'contaminating' the crime scene. The more people, greater chances for contamination. So is that why he was demanding access to the crime scene even before the skull was positively identified as Caylee?

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Defense moved the laptop in front of Casey so jury could see her.. She's not looking at photos, jury is not looking at her

No reaction as Det. W mentions little blanket--that would have done me in. Her poor little baby blanket with her little skeleton. My Go*, that would hurt so much.

Nothing different from ICA.

Seems that JB is going to go with the contaminated scene defense as well as staged scene

Hopefully -- the Jurors are noticing ICA's reaction to this entire presentation.

If I were on the Jury, and the defendant is just "sitting" there -- "attempting" -- "attempting to cry" ...

My decision would be made up ... GUILTY !

It is quite evident that ICA has NO remorse ... none ...

Justice for Caylee !!!

I totally agree. She is NOT crying. Take notice of the tissue when she pulls it away....... it is totally dry. Has ANYONE seen a tear roll down her cheeks yet? I've been watching closely and I certainly haven't. I've also been watching her breathing/swallowing and they are very controlled, which can't be done if you are crying.l

Lots of BS, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member