2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Perry ordered that all pictures were to be pixelated. If anyone is offering non-pixelated pictures please do not post them here or link to them. Thanks.

Casey will be convicted of 1st degree, IMHO. The defense in opening statement placed Casey at the time of Caylee's death. They admitted that she witnessed her daughters death. The problem now for the defense is that the prosecution witnesses, especially Dr. G put into laymens terms the nonsense that the defense had in opening statement. Homicide was determined by the totality of the observations, #1 Caylee was not reported missing or that an accident happened immediately #2 She was bagged and thrown in the wood to rot #3 No childs death would ever involve duct tape prior to death or after death. It is not just a circumstantial case, it's just a plain logical case. The Defense placed Casey there at the time of death and the prosecution explained the death. Now....how do they get out of this one???? The logical and simple answer is: They don't!

Well I would think that if a Jury finds not guilty the Judge presiding is now excused. It then goes to a higher court in appeals and a different Judge presides to further rule.

If she gets not guilty, she is free to go. They can not try her again, ever for these charges.

Dr. G made good points today, everyone seems in agreement with her demeanor being most notable. Helps when you are used to being on tv.

Nancy Grace just totally gets on my last nerve though, repeating over and over animals chewing, dragging etc. I find it disrespectful to the little one to have the state of her remains to be emotion invoking hook line for NG.

Regardless of what any of us reading and/or posting on this board know, a jury is still charged with following what is presented to them in court. Aside from Dr. G., most everything has a been a bit iffy to this point and even Dr. G's opinion is not above reproach. All the talking heads seem to concur this case is really not going well, but then again, you never know for sure what a jury will do, even in the face of a somewhat weak case presentation.

We know why the jury selection experts make the big bucks.

Well good night all, Justice for Caylee is right around the corner, we've been waiting for years for this trial. Every single post about this dear sweet child has love and so many emotions that we have gone through. We continue to read, post and share all of our emotions and thoughts to bring Justice here. Caylee you are loved by so many.....

But chloroform, benedryl or xanax aside, she may have let slip there was no such individual as Zanny. Just as damning to ICA imo

I have a really morbid question. I'm listening to the forensic anthropologist talking about the animals disarticulating poor Caylee and dragging her. Does anyone know what animals would do this? Vultures would not be able to drag anything...do squirrels or what drag the body?

I have a really morbid question. I'm listening to the forensic anthropologist talking about the animals disarticulating poor Caylee and dragging her. Does anyone know what animals would do this? Vultures would not be able to drag anything...do squirrels or what drag the body?

Coyote, and foxes or dogs.

Raccoons, fox, stray dogs...

Someone really messed up. We will hear about it in court tomorrow.

I am betting the Sentinal lawyers are scrambling right now to do damage control. Shame on that reporter. Wonder what the consequences for an act like that would be for him personally.

I am betting the Sentinal lawyers are scrambling right now to do damage control. Shame on that reporter. Wonder what the consequences for an act like that would be for him personally.

Were those shown in OS too or did the OS photog give them to CD?

Raccoons, fox, stray dogs...

and, let us not forget that one cooky search volunteer who claims an alligator ran across her foot while searching near the school, lol.

Sorry, I had to, it was wide open.

Judge Perry ordered that all pictures were to be pixelated. If anyone is offering non-pixelated pictures please do not post them here or link to them. Thanks.

Not to worry, That was Jose drawing the skull pics on his big paper. They all looked like baked potatos except one, it looked like a rock.

Someone really messed up. We will hear about it in court tomorrow.

bbm... if the media is even ALLOWED in court again after this debacle!!!!!

reminder.. please do not post any more links to these photos of unpixillated remains that violates the order of HHJP

You begin with the larger predators and then the smaller ones come. Coyotes, foxes, gators (under water part of the time) even large raptors would have been capable of creating movement. Then on down the chain - feral and neighborhood cats and dogs, vermin...

I live in highly developed part of the US, but next to a creek, we see all manner of wildlife, even little moles and voles. If I dump a pot of old soup or something late at night, all remnants of it are gone by very early morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx