2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from lunch!
1AAAAAAAA.jpg

Vinnie's drive through ICA's old neighborhood was just on, and just out of curiosity I looked up the dump site to see if it was still for sale because I could see a for sale sign in the background while he was walking into the woods... it is. Only $88,500, picture 2 you can see the light pole & no trespassing sign that is right by the entry into where Caylee was found.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/0-Suburban-Dr_Orlando_FL_32829_M62842-09482

I really wish some good-hearted person with some money to burn would buy it, clear it, and create some sort of beautiful area there. A memorial park, a play park, something with lots of flowers and not just endless trees, weeds, and muck. I realize it becomes a swampy area, but clear the first 50 plus feet, fill it and make it beautiful for Caylee.

I believe those who traveled there to lay flowers tried to do something like that but the A's tore everything down....

If anybody missed that....WHAT A HUGE slapdown by HHJP to JB re mistrial motions. He denied the motion (of course) but more or less said...I will reserve my ruling for any future motions for mistrial. I don't have to even rule on them until I read the verdict.

HA - take that you ....... unusual person you JB.

Sooo In other words....if we get a not guilty verdict, I can declare a mistrial on one of the EIGHT HUNDRED MOTIONS FOR MISTRIAL FILED BY THE DEFENSE...and we can do it ALLLL OVER AGAIN!

TotallyObsessed, thanks so much for posting this! Just clicking thanks was not enough. HHJP sure did send a strong message to Baez, and to Casey!

I like that the guards got KC right on out of there, no time for hissy fits, joking, nothing.

Oh my!!! I just took the afternoon to read through the sidebar thread and see that my burpee's came into play!!! Yikes!

And I feel bad. I did the alternating burpees, situps, pushups and squats on Monday but after having broken my ankle in Feb...the burpees weren't feeling all that good so I only managed to do a few...replaced with Good Mornings!! (hamstring workout!).

Anyway...here is to many fit WSer's!

(grumbles off to her afternoon beer.....)

ICA was so torn by today's testimony she tried to help wrap up all the cords ending the day...oh how sweet...unfortunately the guards told her...get your ___ up and go now...:floorlaugh:

I have to thank the Mods - with as many posts per day as this forum is getting you guys are doing a fantastic job keeping things running smoothly!

Carried over from todays afternoon trial thread:

Originally posted by woe.be.gone
It sounds as if JP doesn't want to let the DT off the hook before presenting their case.
The DT must not have any bombshells going forward or they wouldn't be so eager for a mistrial.

JP cracks me up when he pokes his lips out after asking a question.
My favorite is when he stands up and smiles - he looks cute, like the Pillsbury Dough Boy - lol!

Me thinks your right.

GOOD GAWD I NEED A DRINK. Where's the bar?

What a great and fantastic day for the State and for CAYLEE.

Bout time these C.Os took control. This inmate has been getting away with an awful lot. Maybe they read here.

DH brought home a nice bottle of bubbly from his Oregon trip...been saving it for the right time...tonight is that time....Dr G wiped the floor with Uncle Fester Cheney and my bank voluntarily decided to renegotiate our loan rate down 4%. :woohoo:Mom and Dad getting down tonight!

I have to thank the Mods - with as many posts per day as this forum is getting you guys are doing a fantastic job keeping things running smoothly!

Yes, and i wanna thank them for the often and gentle reminders so I don't get my bootie kicked outta here! have a drink and cuzzi on me!:great:

Wow what a day! the video of the superimposition of images of the skull, a picture of Caylee with kc, and the duct tape....significant scientific evidence to support a possible way the duct tape could have been the murder weapon...

Dr G was perfect....very matter of fact....scientific data to support all of those conclusions....JB should just hold out a large white towel for some sort of mercy for KC....

I was researching a great article on HHJBP and his eye situation in response to the Quote below:
"The Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Not the Nanny
I swear one of HHJP's eyes can move and look over at the DT while the other stays on JA......
I love him. But it is true,one of his eyes is not as open as the other, almost like he has had a stroke. Does anyone know that?

He seems just so laid back but I know the type,,,he will strike like a viper and so fast you will not even see it!!

Did I say I just love him for the bazillionth time?"

Here is a section from the article on HHJBP
http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/
in relation to his accident he had with his eye at the age of 6 yrs old:

"He was 6 years old when he lost his right one. He and a friend were swordfighting with butcher knives, pretending to be Robin Hood. Perry zigged when he should have zagged, and the knife went into his right eye. Today, his eyelid rests low over a prosthesis, giving him a perpetually sleepy look."

I hope that helps...He is just an amazing person!!

Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed
If anybody missed that....WHAT A HUGE slapdown by HHJP to JB re mistrial motions. He denied the motion (of course) but more or less said...I will reserve my ruling for any future motions for mistrial. I don't have to even rule on them until I read the verdict.

HA - take that you ....... unusual person you JB.

Sooo In other words....if we get a not guilty verdict, I can declare a mistrial on one of the EIGHT HUNDRED MOTIONS FOR MISTRIAL FILED BY THE DEFENSE...and we can do it ALLLL OVER AGAIN!
===================================================

I think we need to ask about this in the Verified Attorney Thread because I believe that the judge can only declare a mistrial BEFORE he reads the verdict. IMO, once he opens the VERDICT envelope, that is the verdict that stands.
eta: i think he actually said 'up UNTIL I read the verdict.

My daily mantra after watching court testimony has become...I hate Casey...and her attorney!!

PS- Love ya, Caylee. oxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member