2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Dr G she is telling like it is how could someone throw away a baby in trash bags with duct tape and not report her death if it was on accident

Go, Dr G!!! ~Her passion along with her emphasizing that there are the red flags such as no reason to not report a child's death for 31 days, for duct tape to be placed onto the mouth and tossed into the woods when there is an Accident, such as drowning leads her to call the manner of death a "homicide"...

Dr. G is eating CM ALIVE!!! I love how she just keeps shutting his "suppositions" and "hypothesis" down. Heard the SA objective to CM as being "Argumentative". Love it. She is a spitfire that knows her field of study.

I think CM just keeps getting louder and more interruptive because he knows that she is "time enough for him". Trust me JB wants no part of her. LOL. IMHO he (CM) comes of as country and dumb and defeated! He's even now becoming RUDE!

I've been quiet all morning but had to log on because I knew you guys were probably going nuts over this testimony, too:)

Dr. G is very much committed to her findings, and she is not shy in letting CM know it.

He is starting to get rude with her. Won't sit well with the jury...she has been a great witness.

#CaseyAnthony Dr. G says in accident "No matter how stiff that body is, they always call 911 with hope that child can be saved."
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:18 PM

Dr G. has blown me away with her testimony!!! I am almost standing cheering!

OMG she is reaming CM!

No way in hell that the DT is going to rattle Dr.G, she is an expert and homicide it is.

CM really does not like Dr. G and Dr. G does not like CM.

Hah! This woman is AWESOME!! She is one of Caylee's heroes!! How many times can she repeat HOMICIDE?! I love her.

She is in the right, and you simply cannot argue with someone who is completely in the right.

There is NO yes and now answers in Science grrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove