2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duct tape is not consistent with accident. Give it up CM.

~CM's cross makes me dizzy and want to have my ears checked for water blockage~

Dr. G is such an advocate for sweet Caylee!! I am in such awe of her!!!!

I also find it ironic that the defense will surely be relying on behavioral science and instances/behaviors in OTHER CASES to explain Casey's PTSD...but when Dr. G brings it up, in proving why she concluded homicide, he will try to discredit it. Go figure:)

Once again the DT scores points for the Prosecution !

JBP spanking CM!!

JA spanking CM!!!

DR. G spanking CM!!!

PRICELESS!!!!

Yes, CM, if Casey Anthony had confessed several months earlier, the medical examiner could give Caylee's loved ones some peace and closure. Shazam.

WOW, Mason walked right into letting Dr. G. expound ........on all points for the State

She is Awesome, bringing ICA to the end of the hallway.

Hah! This woman is AWESOME!! She is one of Caylee's heroes!! How many times can she repeat HOMICIDE?! I love her.

She is in the right, and you simply cannot argue with someone who is completely in the right.

What a professional! Absolutely incredible woman!! LOVE HER!!

Mr. Mason she has wiped the floor with you - it would be a good idea to just sit down.

"I don't even know what the question was"
I felt that the manner of death was defensible scientifically.

SHE IS GOOD. She has Mason rattled. He went for her jugular and failed.

That fact that I perceive Mr. M as a misogynist makes this even better! Can't wait to hear it for myself. SHe looks pleased with herself.

I've been quiet all morning but had to log on because I knew you guys were probably going nuts over this testimony, too:)

Dr. G is very much committed to her findings, and she is not shy in letting CM know it.

He is starting to get rude with her. Won't sit well with the jury...she has been a great witness.

Nice to see some emotion from one of the professional's on the stand to be honest.

Like watching a tennis match jurors eyes back and forth between mason and #DrG . #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:20 PM

KC got so mad when Doctor G said that you don't throw kids into the woods to ROT if it was an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton