2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch a reaction from JB when CM said accidental drowning was not an issue in this case?

"If these remains were found 4 or 5 months before would you have had better scientific evidence? "

"Absolutely"

Which is why it wasn't reported earlier than it was and why it was hidden.

Is it just assumed she (dr g) is an expert? I dont think I saw JA ask her to be considered one. Did I just miss it?

Normal procedure for an anthropological procedure to keep the skull intact.

CM needs to let her finish answering! Dr. G does not seem happy to be continually interrupted by him.

It's deliberate. Done to shake her and make her come across as unsure. jmo

Very rude....

Yes, CM, if Casey Anthony had confessed several months earlier, the medical examiner could give Caylee's loved ones some peace and closure. Shazam.

But then the cause of death could have been elicited and she could NOT let that be discovered.

I just got back in time for dr g i love her. Saw her in another trial. She is good.

OMG she is reaming CM!

No way in hell that the DT is going to rattle Dr.G, she is an expert and homicide it is.

OMG - your signature pics are SO haunting! Wow - they are SO similar! It's scary!

Outta the park...you did Caylee proud Dr G. CM gave it a good old college try...but his rusty skills were no match for Dr. G

Ohhhh she would not expect the tests to be positive on bone for toxicology.

checking for manner of death was a long shot. She did not expect to find anything.

This woman's strength is amazing. You tell she is very emotional but she is staying so strong!!

That fact that I perceive Mr. M as a misogynist makes this even better! Can't wait to hear it for myself. SHe looks pleased with herself.

You may be on to something there... he does seem to at least want to appear that way, perhaps to throw the witnesses off balance.

KC just pouting, sighed, and pushed shoulders up and down, like da**it caught!

Nice job JA on redirect with Dr. G, about the likelihood of those chemicals being not found....

**** son....what would the condition of the body been in August :(

Stared JB down then I'm pretty sure she said "I'm not gonna listen to this s***!"
1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member