2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As all of WS stands and cheers and applauds and Dr. G leaves the room!

heHe did HHJP just say "Okay doc, you may be excused?" :floorlaugh:

didn't expect to find xanax in the skull r bone, it was a long shot but she would be remiss if she didn't try. What a superb witness.

100% of accidental drowning deaths of children reported immediately.

SLAM DUNK. There goes their theory.....

honestly I think she put her foot in her mouth when she said that. I don't think that percentage is right or came from anything we can verify. BUt I think CM could not bring that out as Dr. talked her way out of it quickly, very nervously though.

MO

JA having Dr G point out that she would have already been skeletonized...even in AUGUST....further debunking the so-called "kronk theory" I believe.

I have missed this whole testimony because no link will work for me...have tried cnn, wftv, wesh, tulessa's links wdbo...HELP!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

She was absolutely incredible!

And no one can doubt her dedication and her intellect.

I'm in love. I want to send her flowers. I want to be her when I grow up.

"If these remains were found 4 or 5 months before would you have had better scientific evidence? "

"Absolutely"

Which is why it wasn't reported earlier than it was and why it was hidden.

I wish he would ask her if she would have been able to determine better if it was after 31 days. Like if Casey would have come clean with the interview with Yuri when he gave her every way to come clean. I wonder if they still could have seen the cause.

Wow, a Head nod as YES,, mission accomplished as she walked from the courtroom. I guess that was intended for the SA.

Riveting stuff!

============================

MOO

Nothing from the defense....hehe. Go to the corner and lick your wounds

ROCK on Dr. G!!!!!!!!

Round of applause for her testimony!!!!!!

dr g has me BAWLING....she just spoke for that baby in a way no one else has. And she's proud of it...and its making her smile ear to ear as she leaves. God bless that woman !

I haven't watched her show in a while...wonder if it's still on TV?

Very smart of CM. "No Further Questions" Get while the gettin is good CM. No more Hoopla!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983