2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an absolute affront to any logical human being to think that GA found her drowned and didn't call 911 but threw her in a garbage bag and dumped his beloved granddaughter in the woods. Oh... and threw some duct tape over her dead mouth for good measure.

The DT needs to figure out a plea and soon or their beloved ICA is going to get the needle.

I think CM wisely decided not to pursue cross examination, as he really can't refute Dr. G's testimony.

ICA just tried to kill Dr. G (with looks) as she walked by. Oh, and she had an "ouchie"....

JA had Dr. G confirm that the bone testing for Chloroform was a long shot. She wasn't expecting possitive results but they would have been remiss to NOT test the bones

ROFL. DT does NOT want to re-cross. I wonder why?

I almost expected the gallery to give her a standing ovation when she was excused.

And she come down off the stand smiling knowing she won that one.

ICA is NOT happy with CM's cross, she did NOT like that one bit. She is starting to get a little animated, looks like anger and disbelief that her DT could let this happen to her.

Three cheers for Dr. G!
I LOVE how she slipped in drowning stats, AND the fact she'd rather have NOT done this autopsy!
YAY!!!!! One step closer

Dr. G ate him up and spit him out! Take that, Matlock wannabe! :floorlaugh:

I wonder about that too. When looking at the duct tape that was analyzed, there are what appears to be numerous pin pricks in the tape.

I wonder if what appears to be pin pricks could be just the affect of the tape adhesive deteriorating and leaving the cloth-like tape layer exposed?

My, my, my... CM was no match for Dr. G. That is a must see cross exam.

she, while on the stand acted and sounded like all normal people feel.
ANGRY THAT A CHILD WAS MURDERED

She is not an 'expert' witness to be questioned about the subject in general ...
She is testifying as to her Post Mortem examination and findings.
Good point. Only the Coroner's findings are official government findings. That leaves them free to argue that the cause of death can be determined by the surroundings and other facts. Dr. G had to limit to medical findings.

Dr. G was a FANTASTIC witness. Very professional.

I might be repeating sentiments, but Casey demonstrated no vapors while her attorney was debating the defence theory that Caylee accidentally drowned. You think the event she proposes would affect her. You'd think.

IIRC, a fully developed adult body left out in a warm climate will completely skeletonize in 14 days.

Oh. Sidebar. ICA goes back to making her pained faces...though alternating with what appear to be little flashes of anger.

Juror 12 just smiled at #DrG. First smile I've seen from the jury in three weeks.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:24 PM

That fact that I perceive Mr. M as a misogynist makes this even better! Can't wait to hear it for myself. SHe looks pleased with herself.

I agree TOTALLY. Every time he has been out and out rude it has been to a woman. He thinks he can just get louder and more bullish, interrupt and intimidate. He is a real piece of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983