2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is CM serious? Is he really questioning what Dr. G is saying here? That people REPORT an accident, especially if it is a CHILD. If that does not fit into what people call sanity, I am the one who is insane.

KCs angry because she is being forced to watch and listen to a strong, intelligent, and successful woman...something she (KC) is not.

Whoa!! Is it me or is CM's face red?? Could it be he has been embarrassed??? LOL

I'm sorry but I think CM screws up his cross everytime! Even worse than JB does! He is being sooooooo rude to Dr G and this is not the first time he has been rude to a witness. The jury will NOT like that.

Why did Cm ask that question?

(If body found 4 or 5 months earlier, of course the answer would be "Absolutely!")

CM needs to let her finish answering! Dr. G does not seem happy to be continually interrupted by him.

100% of accidental drowning deaths of children reported immediately.

SLAM DUNK. There goes their theory.....

CM and the DT need to give up this line of questioning. They are at the end of the hallway.

15. Woman, taking notes, often does. 16. Man, leaning forward. Doesn't take many notes. 17. Man, leaning back. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 1:19 PM

#CaseyAnthony Dr. G "The fact that there's duct tape attached ANYWHERE to that child's face is, to me, indication of a homicide."
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:16 PM

#CaseyAnthony Dr. G gets passionate as she explains why this is clearly a homicide
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:15 PM

Big moment of case #DrG talks about drownings always reporting mason says that has nothing to do with case... Though was opening statementby cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:15 PM

BBM :eek: :eek:

Dr. G not only schooling Mason, but I also think she gave ICA a total smackdown. Woo hootie!

Is anyone here not absolutely in love with Dr. G.?

She shut CM down in a way in which I have never seen before. God, it's like watching my mom with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska