2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM is much better than JB...I will give him that!! still don't like the condescending attitude he is using on witnesses though.

Dr G correcting CM left and right - making him look like a goony

Her head is shaking, not especially up and down. Just shaking.

It looks like she is swinging her foot/leg under the table and that is just making her whole body shake up and down a bit. Just my opinion though since I can't see under the table obviously.

Big forehead wrinkle when Dr G mentioned a "cranial wash".

Tested for alprazolam. Alprazolam = Xanax. Oops, she just said it.

Juror 11 is sitting forward in his seat, elbows on knees. He moves around a lot in his seat. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 1:10 PM

HA HA HA!!! She is so smart and articulate. Caylee would be so proud of this lady who is giving voice to her short life.

CM is much better than JB...I will give him that!! still don't like the condescending attitude he is using on witnesses though.

He can at least give a hint of where he is going and everyone isn't like :waitasec:

Thankgod for live CNN HLN has WAY too many commercials!

I'm watching 212 live on Comcast.

I've heard of Dr. G but have never seen her on television. I am amazed at how easy she is to understand, she's very precise and is very easy to follow. Love listening to her!

Dr. G. has this twinkle in her eyes. She knows what CM is trying to do, and she's very confident in what she's done and what she knows.

Dr. G is making the point that no matter what the person who was ultimately responsible for Caylee Anthony is responsible for her death. And that person is Casey Anthony! hope the jury is taking that all in!

Dr G says she absolutely did not cut open the skull open...like it wasn't even something she was considering.

She is presenting expert opinion and it is not being objected to and the jury is hearing it so she must be recognized as an expert. Hope all is okay.

If this is not okay could this be used for an appeal?

Someone must have given Casey a pep talk during lunch. She seems a bit chipper now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse