2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow CM tone of voice is scaring me

I think that's what she did yesterday, she had several water bottles in front of her. That would make me feel bloated and sick.

I am going to try and count. Watching her scrunch her forehead like that gives me a headache...I think she's trying to give herself one too.

CM trying to insinuate Dr. G was in it for "fame"?? is that what he's trying to do?

How can they possible put their client in a better light unless they taint the light source?

If everyone else is also seen as operating from nefarious motivation, she will look better.

Meh.

I think Dr. G. is going to handle it just fine. She seems like a terrifically competent and confident and fearless woman. I've been reading her book ("How Not to Die"), and she's witty and very intelligent.

So CM is accusing Dr. G of taking over the case because she wanted the spotlight.

The same exact thing happened during the OJ trial with Dr. Baden. Cochran went guns blazing at him because he had a tv show at the time.

from twitter:
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
The Anthonys are not here, their lawyer is.

The DT kills me; their mantra; "If you can't argue the facts, argue the law, if you can't argue the facts or the law, blow smoke."

So the DT angle re. the duct tape is just denial, it seems. I haven't looked at the pictures, but it seemed like the witnesses yesterday said it was definitely over the face, and the DT is just trying to say that's not so. I cannot wait for the redirect.

Mason keen on proving the duct tape did not entirely extend around the skull 360 degrees. Even 180 degrees around would be overkill for a tiny toddler. What was that point all about?

ICA has a different look now....kind of "worried help me I'm being pursecuted unfairly can't you all see how innocent I am?" kind of look.

Talking about duct tape in a mat of Caylee's hair and ICA doesn't shed a tear.

It was heartbreaking just seeing Little Cayless clothes in shreds ..Just too sad
I dislike Casey so much that I almost [but never 100%] forget why we are here . Little Caylee, in most likely-hood , was murdered by her mom and just thrown away .
It's going to be another teary day I am thinking .

CM just doesn't get it....the fact that there was DUCT TAPE inovlved with the death of Caylee is a horrible thing, period!

Why does it give me great JOY to watch ICA hyperventilate while CM asks sooo many detailed questions about the duct tape. It hits her right where it counts. She can't hide how hard she is trying to not remember that day.

Hasn't this been the number one issue with the state's case from the beginning (no cause of death)?

state does NOT NEED TO PROVE CAUSE OF DEATH. they only need to prove there WAS a death.

so...onus is on the state to prove that the facts show murder beyond a reasonable doubt....which they are doing slowly, methodically, and brilliantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth