2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you follow the testimony today?
All I'm doing is writing down what happened in court.
No duct tape found in the home except for on the gas can. GA said he placed that tape on the gas can.
GA put the posters up with that tape. KC was in jail.

If George used the duct tape on Caylee... do you think he would be dumb enough to be carrying it around town putting up posters of Caylee? I think it proves George knew nothing about what happened with that duct tape. If he had known, or would have been involved in it... the duct tape would not have even been on the gas can or on posters of Caylee.

It proves, to me, that he knew nothing about that duct tape being used to murder his precious granddaughter!

Thank You ~ I've noticed and wondered the same thing myself.
Which brings up Casey's comment to Tracy, LP's gal in the house, "They haven't even found her clothes yet".

Not sure of the mood KC was in that morning. Was it a "get up, feed, bathe, and dress the little snotnose in clean clothes" kind of morning?

LG refused to look at any pictures of skeletal remains but thank you for posting them. I have the ability to retain vivid and disturbing pictures in my mind for years.....

Yep me to and especially in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. Disturbing to the nth degree! But this case has been that way for 3 years.

Vinnie Politono (sp) from HLN drove by the neighborhood & stopped at the location where her little body was discovered. He spoke about how you wouldn't know it was a path leading back into the woods unless you were familiar with it. Did anyone see this?

I have been wondering what is JB's problem with how much the State is paying for witnesses, experts, and even for the DT's witnesses and experts. How can he even mention it in Court? And, is it because he thinks the State is going to say how much it has cost to search for Caylee, and cost for trial, so he is trying to subliminally push it all on the Prosecution?

I just can't make sense of his constant money questions. Well, other than he thinks he deserves a cool million, which would have never happened anyway. He has already made more than he would have if appointed by the Court from day 1/31.

Anyone have any ideas what he is doing or why? It just ticks me off. Every witness is asked, and today was overboard.

He is trying to insinate that they have been "Paid" for their opinions for the state.

Like "he" hasn't tried to do the same, but, the majority of the people that he has approached have turned him down. Either by their ethics, or, he isn't willing to part with what they want.

And, speaking of pictures, has anyone noticed that on Nancy Grace, there are new pictures that she has been showing for the last 2 weeks??
There is a new birthday video of her, and a family photo of when Casey and Lee were little.
Wonder who profitted from those??

What was JB's point going on and on and asking everybody about how far the things they found on Suburban were from the road and the brushline?

What kind of distance would prove that it wasn't Casey but George and Roy Kronk?

I don't really see how close or far from the road would indicate as to "who" dumped Caylee's body in that trashy/swampy/overgrown wooded area.

I wish I knew more about the general wind direction in that area of town in the months of June and July.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-anthony-trial-day-16-20110611,0,443619.story

"Haskell said the evidence is "absolutely" consistent with a body being left inside the trunk – but that the body had not been in the trunk for very long. He said he thought the little girl's body had been in the trunk for three to five days.

He added that the insect evidence at the scene where Caylee Marie's body was found indicated that the body 'had been out there many, many months.'"

As I've posted elsewhere on this site, this is one of the reasons I believe that Caylee was in KCs trunk only from around thre 24th or 25th to the 27th. Where she was before that I can only speculate - but somewhere very, very cool or very cold.

There are threads filled with speculation (close to yours) of when Caylee's body was in the trunk and when she was placed at the remains site. Two and a half to three days was the best guess iirc. The days/times were compared with cell pings trying to figure out times/scenarios when it would have been possible, etc.

I still don't know why they are out to get Kronk?:waitasec:
That additional angle to the DT's fantasmagorical story just is too much for even an uninformed juror to buy! IMO
It sounds like they were partaking in something more potent than Koolaid!!:innocent:

Vinnie Politono (sp) from HLN drove by the neighborhood & stopped at the location where her little body was discovered. He spoke about how you wouldn't know it was a path leading back into the woods unless you were familiar with it. Did anyone see this?

Yes I saw it. The area was so dense with foliage, vines and obviously flooded for some time. Just think of the SNAKES. I would not want to go in their for just that reason, I have such a fear of snakes.

I have been wondering what is JB's problem with how much the State is paying for witnesses, experts, and even for the DT's witnesses and experts. How can he even mention it in Court? And, is it because he thinks the State is going to say how much it has cost to search for Caylee, and cost for trial, so he is trying to subliminally push it all on the Prosecution?

I just can't make sense of his constant money questions. Well, other than he thinks he deserves a cool million, which would have never happened anyway. He has already made more than he would have if appointed by the Court from day 1/31.

Anyone have any ideas what he is doing or why? It just ticks me off. Every witness is asked, and today was overboard.

JB is trying to imply that everyone is profiting from Caylee's death except ICA.
Won't be surprised in the DT case he brings up up much GA and CA got from selling the photo, films etc.

He will also likely bring up all the money dontated so as to try and negate how much it cost the taxpayers for all the LE and searches while ICA stayed in jail.

He is doing this IMO because 6 weeks ago he said Caylee was never missing and drowned and ICA was afraid to tell anyone because of George's abuse of her.

Deflection and more deflection that will not work. He is stuck with his opening even the state has never bought into his drowning/ICA fear story.

Wonder how much it has cost to keep ICA in jail and the circus she produced while she was there not to mention the fact that her defense is at taxpayer expense.

Thanks for bringing this forward!

At the end of this interview Kio insists she heard a girl child in the background of a KC call. KC replied not right now or I'm on the phone, something like that. This was on July 9th. Jesse G. also claimed he'd heard Caylee in the background of a KC call around that time-- do you think she played a video so that Caylee would be heard? :waitasec:

All I can say is the inmate sure didn't want to get her feet dirty. She barely went into those woods to dump her daughter, and had it not been for Hurricane Fey, Caylee Marie would have "likely" been found much sooner. I'm not gonna blame it on Kronk, the searchers, George, or anyone else. Caylee Marie was underwater and that area was not searched. If Mason wants to go on and on about why the body wasn't found, and how close is was to the street, all he has to do is pull up the weather reports.

And I'm really tired of Jose pulling out that dang measuring tape. He makes it look (to the jurors) that it was a flat entrance (even insinuating it was paved (he said pavers enough times), when in fact there is a considerable drop, before you get to the area the skull was found (hence the pool of water).

Thanks for listening.

JMHO.

Mel

I HOPE so badly that the jury will be able to take a field trip out to that area.

I also wish that the state had taken pictures weekly or monthly of the area regrowing after they cleaned it out and down 6inches to recover all of this little baby for documentation.

I hope that the pictures will be enough.
And, I also hope the next time Baez pulls out his Stanley tape measure, it snaps back and hits him square in the..............where-ever it would hurt most.
His mouth, his pocket, or well, you know.:maddening:

So forgive me if this is an old old question, but was the site where she was found never searched before December?

If George used the duct tape on Caylee... do you think he would be dumb enough to be carrying it around town putting up posters of Caylee? I think it proves George knew nothing about what happened with that duct tape. If he had known, or would have been involved in it... the duct tape would not have even been on the gas can or on posters of Caylee.

It proves, to me, that he knew nothing about that duct tape being used to murder his precious granddaughter!

Hey don't ask me. I don't know how dumb or not dumb GA is - I DON'T KNOW GEORGE.

Dr. Drew said on his show on June 9 that, according to GA's ex wife, GA wanted to move to Florida to became a Disney character. That's why he quit the police force. :crazy: It's been said many times around here, that we just can't make this stuff up!

I do not remember a sidewalk there though. Here if there is no sidewalk, children must walk on the other side of the street where there is one, or if there are NO sidewalks leading to the school at all, the children must be bussed.

This appears to be (generally) a densely populated neighborhood. On the other side of Suburban (school side) there is a sidewalk.
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl"]Google Maps[/ame]

Also, IMO, JB had alluded to this area as a general 'dump' site, there was a lot of other trash picked up during the collection of evidence. Alluding to a lot of people in the area? Alluding to the fact there's a lot of other trash, so it would be difficult to locate the remains? Yet it's close enough to the road someone should see the remains? His questioning seems to be conflicting if he wants any of the witnesses to say it is 'close' or 'far', easy to see or not see?! I have no clue what answer he is looking for...or, if he is wanting to get a concensus of all opinions & then play devils advocate?!

Thanks for bringing this forward!

At the end of this interview Kio insists she heard a girl child in the background of a KC call. KC replied not right now or I'm on the phone, something like that. This was on July 9th. Jesse G. also claimed he'd heard Caylee in the background of a KC call around that time-- do you think she played a video so that Caylee would be heard? :waitasec:

I remember that was the speculation when this was released. KC was in cover hiney mode and most likely being very crafty with anyone that would report back to CA eventually. Both Kio and Jesse knew her and her family for a while and KC knew CA would contact them. She never thought CA would find out about her new friends, especially via her own laziness and leaving Amy's resume in the car.

Also, on a different note, did anyone notice in the video that even in 2008 KC fidgets, plays with hair, picks clothes, moves about. Maybe nervousness? about the 6:00 mark or a few secs after. I fidget a lot, but not quite like KC does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smfranklin96