2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - Jean C on HLN reading a twitter question from Kat - is that OUR Kat?

Whomever asked-- these are the state's witnesses.

I don't think our judge sounds too thrilled this morning, I wonder why??

Me... and thanks!!!! I was hoping JB wasn't so stupid as to call these witnesses, but one never knows, lol.

I believe I have just figured this out. The smell of decomp is coming from a towel used to mop up the melting juices from the frozen meat Casey stole from her mother's refridge that day to feed Tony. Remember when he picked her up at the lot she handed him bags of the food.

There is simply too little time between when Casey left home and left her car for any decomp to have created such a stench. She left home with Caylee, killed her or accidently killed or found her dead, brought her home to wrap her up...why the duck tape...who knows and then dumped her in the woods.

The smell came from decomposing chicken, beef.....

Caylee was not in the car more than a few hours.....events prove that no matter what these scientists say.

OK I'm wrong.

Jose better cutted that check and get it in the mail so Bug Dude can get paid:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

just when you think things can't get any more interesting...Dead beat Jose didn't learn his lesson regarding paying his bills in a timely manner still to this day. Hasn't figured out his "ME-Pad" makes him look like a buffoon...Am I the only one that is shocked that JB allows JA to play with his toys blow up photos and "ME-Pad" I would think JB would cry to the most awesome Judge ...or get in to a tug of war match with JA...

pay the man JB pay the man

So putting aside all of the jokes... Dr. Haskell testimony.

Caylee was in the car 3-5 days then placed in the woods. She had been there many many months, since June or July based on the bug samples.

Also testified that his belief is that the paper towel in the bag was used to wipe up decomp.

As an aside K. Belich saying she saw 8 or 9 jurors whose heads whipped around and looked at Casey.

Very important testimony according to Bill Shaeffer.

Thank you for all the great comments! I've been laughing myself stupid :)

Just before Casey Cam stopped, I viewed Casey rapidly rubbing her palms today, while trying to supress a smile. Somethine has excited her very much.
She was very pleased after the bug testimony.

bugtestimony.jpg

HLN is so bad. All that jibbering Jeanne C did, now commercial and testimony has started.

I have to sign off now. I'll be back to read of course. Thanks in advance for all the wonderful posts I know will be waiting! :seeya:

I believe I have just figured this out. The smell of decomp is coming from a towel used to mop up the melting juices from the frozen meat Casey stole from her mother's refridge that day to feed Tony. Remember when he picked her up at the lot she handed him bags of the food.

There is simply too little time between when Casey left home and left her car for any decomp to have created such a stench. She left home with Caylee, killed her or accidently killed or found her dead, brought her home to wrap her up...why the duck tape...who knows and then dumped her in the woods.

The smell came from decomposing chicken, beef.....

Caylee was not in the car more than a few hours.....events prove that no matter what these scientists say.

I understand your scepticism. But I disagree. I think she was killed at home, and put in the trunk of the car. I found a couple of scientifical sites that stated that a body starts decomping between 24 - 36 hours. Like I said before, my nose can recognize my favorite perfume on anyone. Because I've been wearing it for years. I assure if Dr. Vass has been doing tests on decomposing bodies for years, he'd be able to recognize the smell as well.

I value the opinion of experts, who pretty much spend decades at universities earning various degrees, then experimenting in laboratories, studying bodies decomposing. Seriously, if you can't value the opinion of an expert regarded as such by the judge, then who's can you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3