2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is some weird crapola going on in that garage with all the garbage bags in everything imaginable.

Yes, so have I but not since this trial started and she testified. I'll have a look at the videos when they are posted later today.

Keep in mind it might've been on a feed that is not being recorded.

And really, does it matter in the final analysis what I or the other poster, or the posters who might've thanked us, think? We all here have differing opinions and that is okay. Peace.

I think the dog crate was on a shelf in the garage...not being used. CA wouldn't let Tinker suffocate in her bed. Unlike someone else.

Interesting - found back garbage bags in:

inside a suitcase

inside a cooler

inside a dog crate

why would those be there? I kinda get the suitcase - but the cooler and a dog crate?

Jury looks about done with today. This is day 6 in a row. Roughly 8 hours a day sitting in the same chair.by Cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:31 AM

JB asks the witness..."may I stand by you sir?" I would pay alot of money to hear just once from a witness...oh he77 no.

JB cross distance from one piece of tape from skull

JB standing near witness now

6.27 feet is distance

Keep in mind it might've been on a feed that is not being recorded.

And really, does it matter in the final analysis what I or the other poster, or the posters who might've thanked us, think? We all here have differing opinions and that is okay. Peace.

Happy to discuss in Sidebar later. I am reading mulitple tweets as I watch my feed - nada mentioned.

6.2 feet away. JB said yesterday it was 9 ft away.

They sure kept garbage bags in strange places... inside luggage, inside coolers... but I am extremely thankful LE was so thorough collecting ALL the black bags with yellow handles in the house.

I would love to know who's fingerprints are on those trashbags in the suitcase and the cooler.

I'm curious as to why there were garbage bags in random spots throughout the garage. I mean, in a dog crate...cooler. It's just random. Mine stay in the box.

Did anyone just see CA she looked liked she mouthed I love you to Casey and then used the end of her glasses to what appeared to make letters or a sign to Casey.

Hi...I'm not trying to belabor this point...but which feed are you watching?? Just asking because I'm watching WFTV and I can't see CA because some ladies big head is in the way...LOL
I always can see GA, CA seems to be hidden well on this feed. I'd be VERY interested in seeing more of her facial expressions, etc.

Thanks!!!

JB cross distance from one piece of tape from skull

JB standing near witness now

6.27 feet is distance

audio issues being experienced

I don't believe it for a second - Cindy has her head down, glasses on, writing in her journal or knawing on her finger, slouched down in her seat. Can barely see her.
While looking at photographs of their garage, having just seen the location of the bones where they were discarded and now looking at Caylee's bedding - do you really believe CA would be mouthing anything we could write here without a TO? IMO...

I wish I could have taken a screenshot but I don't know how. I am going to watch it again when they replay it on HLN. I know she mouthed something but maybe it was not at ICA. I saw it plain as day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces