2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today I'm going to use sidebars for cleaning time. My house will probably sparkle. :)

Good mornin' everyone.

I'm still fuzzy brained from a troubled night's sleep, but I'm here and those pancakes are mighty tempting. Thanks 'Beach!

Justice is coming, Caylee. We're almost there.

Good morning, everyone! Another day closer to justice for little Caylee!

:seeya:

Good morning, All! Thanks once again to everyone for keeping us so well-informed on the trial's progress. I wouldn't be able to keep up over the weekends if it weren't for you wonderful 'Sleuthers. After so many years of following this case, even a weekend away with the new hubby can't quite calm the "I wonder what's happening today with the trial?" thoughts. Even a trip to the Obstetrician is a pain, since it takes so long. LOL!

Thanks for the pancakes, 'Beach - and here's a little something from my kitchen to share. ;)

019_2008_L.jpg

This morning I learned why they put limes in Vodka & Tonic....So you dont chug them in the morning thinking they are a glass of water... Im already set for JB's cross examinations!! whoo hoo

I'm getting ready to run 5 miles on my treadmill. I'll miss some of the late morning and late afternoon sessions. My "girls" have a groomers appt today. Yard work can wait until after 5p to get done :floorlaugh: Thanks to all, now carry on. :rocker:

Good morning all. I'm feeling really good about this week, the SA will blow the DT away. I hope the SA's last witness is the Tattoo Artist...I think he will seal the deal when he testifies about the beautiful life.

Big morning at my house. Just taught my developmentally challenged son how to open an ice cream sandwich by himself.Breakfast of Champions,dontcha know!

LOL was thinking about CA and the Fabreeze...staying away from that.:woohoo:

reently had some laundry in my dryer that I forgot to totally dry...by the time I got to it-- it had an odor........Fabreeze did nothing for that odor..had to rewash and do them all over again......perhaps good for decomp--not for icky smells from dryer......

Did we get to hear this past friday when the state thinks they will wrap up? I know prior to that they said about the 17th.

Could Febreeze sue ICA and the DT for the chloroform claim and the bad publicity.
Same question for Henkel duct tape.
And while I'm at it, Circo brand clothing, Whitney laundry products.
And last but not least... Winnie the Pooh should sue ICA for tarnishing his good name!!!

I'm just curious, can this happen? I mean, I know I will not look at these products the same , ever.

Big morning at my house. Just taught my developmentally challenged son how to open an ice cream sandwich by himself.Breakfast of Champions,dontcha know!

:skip::heartbeat::party::fireworks2::fireworks::goldcrown: YIPEE!!!!! Congrats....love ice cream sandwiches....:seeya:

Concerning how long the defense will take to present their case?

I think it all depends on who Mr Baez has sent a check to? Heh.

That is so sweet. I know it was a big day for him too.

Morning all! I want to address the trial bailiffs, if their happens to be one in the WS house.

Bailiffs,
I watched the jury selection that took place in Pinellas County and noted what an excellent and professional job the bailiffs did. I wish I could say I see the same professionalism in the Orange County courtroom, unfortunately I do not.
Casey Anthony is an inmate on trial for murder, she is not a law clerk. She should be treated as an inmate and not allowed to assist with setting up the computers, plugging them in, unplugging them, folding up the cords, straightening the desk, etc. She should not be allowed to dally around and socialize during recesses. Haul her butt back to a holding cell and treat her like the prisoner she is.
Thanks for your attention to this matter and thanks for being a part of WS. :wave:

I see Lizabeth(is that her name) is bright and early in court room this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela