2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DS gesticulating wildly at the sidebar ((bet she says they don't have a copy of the report LOL))

I can see anything but photobucket, twitter and facebook. Darned firewall! lol

Here, I rehosted it for you! Hope you can see it now. It really is very telling of KC's true character I think.

jru06a.jpg

Why is she allowed to 'chair hop' like that when JB goes to sidebar? The leniency given to the INMATE in that Courtroom appalls me.

What leniency? She is sitting at the defense table. She can move from seat to seat. It's not like she's over there playing musical chairs.

Judge Perry is PIZZED!!!!!! I think he is over DT!!! JMO

why is Casey allowed to even move one inch from her seat in court...I do not like that she is permitted so much wiggle room at that defense table...it's ridiculous!

The flirting with the senior citizen is definitely not helping her case especially, when she has alleged sexual abuse from her father...if anything she is demonstrating a "Lolita" type personality!

Furthermore...(& not a bash!) but, who is her stylist? The attire she has been wearing to court seems to have come from a thrift store. Last week, she had a lavender sweater on which had a hole in one of the sleeves! Today, she is in a sweater that looks wrinkled and from her Grandmother's closet!

What do you think the DT is trying to portray her as...poor?

Why is she allowed to 'chair hop' like that when JB goes to sidebar? The leniency given to the INMATE in that Courtroom appalls me.

It appears to me that HHJP is trying to be very kind to her, and NOT admonish her in front of the jury. Innocent til proven guilty---He can't appear to prejudice the jury with HIS annoyance at ICA.

O/T

But when I see everyone gunning for ICA over every little thing, it actually makes me feel mildly sorry for her.

JMO

I don't know what difference it makes if she moves from chair to chair.

Holeeee Mack....Ms. Simms is so animated at the sidebar...and then so pi$$'d when came back to their desk.....They obviously do NOT want this to come in!!!!

Panic mode for DT right now!!! Yowza

Dont you mean Convicted Felon...is she still serving time for the stealing felonies or has time been served on those convictions? TIA

jose saying that if the pictures are in color he will argue...

he says the ones he got were black and white...

((nurse sits on hands and types with eyeballs))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem