2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I had it muted...did JB decline to cross? WHen are we coming back?

i think the SA made a mistake calling Cindy up....

but I am not horrified by the fact that she said she loves ICA ...if they have come to the conclusion that their daughter is crazy, they can love her unconditionally and maybe they have come to the point where they have honestly forgiven her. What does disturb me is Casey didn't say "i do too" she gave her some freakish eyebrow raise then was half smiling/half smirking when she whispered to the DT...my imagination filled in a blank that said "she's BAAAAAAACK"

I bet Jose uses Cindy after the break to try and pin this crime on George. He will ask her now alot of questions about George. Do you think Cindy would put George under the bus for KC??

I'm not sure why people can't at least imagine Caylee as say... a 17 year old.... I wish Cindy would do this. Instead of a cute baby that's gone forever. Course, as of what? 2 months ago? Cindy said she doesn't believe it's caylee that's dead? :eek:

OK - Cindy told the truth this time? or not?

She did hit ICA in that she is not placing that shirt at the home, so GA couldn't have touched the body.

She said the blanket was gone from May forward....meaning it wasn't it the home when the supposed drowning took place, thereby alleviating GA wrapping the body in the blanket.

But what was all that other stuff? HELP

Bueller, Bueller, anyone?

Can someone please clarify if Cindy saw that pink shirt of Caylee's before?

Seems to make sense that she never saw that shirt and was upset by the slogan on it!

Anyone?

She has always said she never saw it before.

I was freaking out about her denying the duct tape but listening to the replay of the duct tape testimony I think she was being painfully honest that she had no clue about the duct tape and where it came from. I think she feels comfortable saying it was in GA's hand b/c she knows he did nothing. She cannot honestly say that ICA ever touched the duct tape, so she didn't say anything.
We do have evidence of ICA backing her car up into the garage and that the laundry bag was missing. I don't think it is illogical for the jurors to make the link that the duct tape was in the garage with all these things and ICA had access.
I don't think she would do anything (lie or stretch the truth) to get ICA convicted like"oh yeah we had that duct tape and we kept it in the black plastic garbage bag with the laundry hampers.. even though that would have been good!

Funny how some can hear an answer to a question as CA siding with ICA and (even throwing GA under a bus) and yet, others (myself included) see just the opposite.

Casey looked like she knew what cindy was going to say. Does anyone think that or am I reading into because I want to?

:maddening::maddening:CA CA CA why would you do this to Caylee!!...Why would you throw GA under the bus?? Whyy didn't you mouth I love you to the pic of Caylee instead of to the beast who murdered her????? WHY!

IMO Cindy didn't throw anyone under the bus.

Why can't people understand that Cindy and Georged LOVED and ADORED their granddaughter and at the same time HATE what their daughter did but still love her?:banghead: It's not impossible to hold TWO CONFLICTING ideas and feelings at the same time. They're human, they're not perfect. I think they are BOTH doing the very best they can, under extreme torturous conditions and are being as honest as they can be.:maddening::maddening:

Cindy is a VICTIM

Forgive me if this has been talked about, I can hardly get on to the forum, my computer is going so slow. 1st- was that a picture of Casey in the background at the command center behind the poster of Caylee with the henkel ducktape? And 2nd I now wonder if Casey replaced those bags while she was out on bond and before the body was recovered in it, at the urging of Cindy? Could Home Depot sell those too, or are they strictly sold at Target? Also, I think we are going to find out whether or not a blanket (Winnie the Pooh) was ever purchased by Casey after June 16th as well?

Is this something I missed? TIA

Funny how some can hear an answer to a question as CA siding with ICA and (even throwing GA under a bus) and yet, others (myself included) see just the opposite.

It's not weird at all. People interpret things differently.

OK - Cindy told the truth this time? or not?

She did hit ICA in that she is not placing that shirt at the home, so GA couldn't have touched the body.

She said the blanket was gone from May forward....meaning it wasn't it the home when the supposed drowning took place, thereby alleviating GA wrapping the body in the blanket.

But what was all that other stuff? HELP

Bueller, Bueller, anyone?

GREAT POINTS- I didn't think of that being clouded by my previous view of CA- I hope the jury thinks like you!!!!

Cindy..... The prosecution can call witness back to verify the duct tape was "special" and came from your house.
:banghead:

I'm apparently in the minority but I think CA is being honest but she's obviously straddling the middle of road too - she has to be honest but she can't answer in a way that makes it worse for her daughter either. Parents don't want their kids to hate them no matter what.

It's going to be worse for her (and us) when the DT gets her up there - they are going to make it all about Casey, "you love your daughter correct"? That kind of thing, we'll see her break down for Casey over and over again up there.

Cindy said she had never seen the shirt... that pretty much puts the shirt as something Casey put on her(Caylee)... that said, Cindy just silently pointed out to the jury that what Caylee was found with (that shirt) was there via Casey.

No offense, but that is generally untrue for people without such a condition. The brain routinely moves information from active to passive storage (short and long term) over time. People vary greatly in their capacity for each of those things. However, the ability to discern informaton accurately is an entirely different manner. Most people remember things in ways that conflate actual occurrence and associated thoughts that may or may not have occurred at the moment. There is a wide body of literature on memory and our ability to rely upon it. That body does not support the idea of memory "improving" over time.

:cow:

Let me put it this way - I cannot access my short term memories but I sure as hell can access my long-term and it is an amazing thing because something I struggle like hell to access as current information isn't there but it will be somewhere down the road (there's no cut/dry timeline).

Just extremely confused and aggrivated that people are complaining about CA saying I love you to ICA!!! Ummm, its her daughter!!! Just because we dislike ICA, does NOT mean her mother should! geeezzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo